Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44216

Total:#150

Create Thread

[News] Update Preview-Sneak Peek: Fortress Feud

Hot Topics [Copy link] 149/97018

Posted on 4/12/16 7:12:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This could be Better if challenging a guarded fortress requires guild credits which accumulates and the winning guild gets it converted to shards and     shared by all guild members

Signature
Posted on 4/13/16 5:03:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Will you get to see them invading the fortresses

Signature
Posted on 4/13/16 6:34:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What kind of fucking game it is man! 5 updates in 1 month!!! Is the developer jack of any trade?! Clash of clans do not update in 2-3 months! And here we got a flock of useless programmers. Three days earlier I updated the 1.2.86 version spoiling my 119 mb data & now I find it that it was for no reason!  Can't those piece of shits check the new version for bugs before publishing!!! Fuck man! I m gonna Uninstall this game for ever.

Signature
Posted on 4/15/16 12:30:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My guild is ranked in the 12 thousands and I've been playing for over 2yrs. and it does suck not getting to do guild wars and shit..ugh should definatly make stuff that all players can enjoy....i love the game but come on i wanna play in guild wars too....

Signature
Posted on 4/15/16 12:57:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd really appreciate if this were to be an event for all guilds. We could have it set for guilds that stand equal chances against one another rather than top guilds dominating the board. Basically we could have it as different leagues even, listing the top 10000 in one league, from there to the 25000 mark, and then from there to 50000 so that you can at least face opponents equal to you, and then potentially stronger. It'd be a nice balancing system and then rewards could be varied depending on placement in your league

Signature
Posted on 4/16/16 11:40:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not confused about this idea. But my question is whether this event is a substitute to Guild War. Because in that screenshot, I see no Guild War section. We already have an extra slot waiting on guild events section with label "coming soon". So it is better not to remove Guild War. Just add this event and let all other events stay right there.

Signature
VivekAlive
Posted on 4/20/16 9:31:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Farking game spent 1000+ dollars still cannot get any fucking good val hero or others. Once a month rewards are merits what a joke. i can get more by playing expedition. I seriously hope this game can go bankrupt or crash forever and everyone cannot play. piece of shit game go screw and fuck yourself igg.

Signature
Posted on 4/20/16 9:40:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seems cool except u move forward and the heroes that died can't be revived? Crappy I do hate that idea lol  but glad for new event tb n gw are nice   for the cry babies going on about tb still join another guild or start recruiting lol.  U can be weak and still win easily just need numbers to atk

Signature
Posted on 4/21/16 1:29:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Where do we post for registration ?

Signature
Guild Name ------    Evil-Gamerz
Platform  -------        Android server.
We Only Do Narcia No GW/FF/TB
if anyone Interested to Join Our Guild Feel Free to Send PM
Might Required ------- 600k+
Posted on 4/21/16 5:33:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When do the up date come?

Signature