Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 44269

Total:#150

Create Thread

[News] Update Preview-Sneak Peek: Fortress Feud

Hot Topics [Copy link] 149/97976

Posted on 3/24/16 2:00:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Confused but interested. But damned rewards are merits and HB. What the hell we don't need merits unless u give us like 10000 merits.

Signature
Posted on 3/24/16 5:35:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about reward? for me i think you should give Shard , HB and merits. this three reward is we are need so much, so you can give it for this event and give alot of them old event guild because this event is one time per month, it is along time for player. So if reward a little, how can we are try to play? Thank you.

Signature
Welcome to " CambodiaG " Guild
10k might Request
boss at 10:00ST
GW Number 1 or 2

Interest  Contact my LineID  : Youkim05
Posted on 3/24/16 5:36:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are we to expect unfair matchups in this new guild feature as we see in Guild Wars? If so this is going to be very anti climatic, especially if it's only once a month.

Also, Merits and HB is not enough to entice people to play after the first few months. It will fall into the forgotten pit along with Arena and Hero Trails.

Might I also suggest that all qualifying quilds be automatically registered just like Torch Battle and Guild Wars, as this will prevent a lot of anger from guilds where the leaders forget or are unavailable to join in for whatever reasons.

Signature

Posted on 3/24/16 5:52:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That made me confuse..but it looks interesting. Im looking forward in it. :D

Signature
Posted on 3/24/16 6:06:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Better 1k fame then 10k merits, thats all you should change, sounds funny otherwise

Signature
Posted on 3/24/16 6:24:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sounds too much like Facebook's MageCraft to me.

What I remember from that siege component was it's harder to attack than defend.   Reinforcing a tower is easy, and usually the smaller might teams/smurf would focus on.  

But once a month for hb & merits?  Pass.

Signature
Posted on 3/24/16 6:37:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This doesn't sound good... Forces guilds to pick a time slot - this will not work for many people in all guilds.

Assuming the rewards are worthwhile, then this will divide guilds by timezone... Which will then screw European players, because they won't be able to do torch battle.

Can't over state how much I hate the idea of guilds needing to pick a timeslot...

However, here is what I've gleamed which is not explicitly stated.

From point 3, I guess there is a home spawn location, and some mid points where battles will commence - the time taken moving between fortresses will stop the top guild from holding all fortresses.

From points 4 and 7, we can infer that teams will be fluid - if 2 members of a team die, they will respawn within the next 20 mins, leaving a team of 3 heroes in play at the fortress.

Point 6 is a bit odd - All teams of players will battle one-on-one for a fortress suggests that everyone in the guild battles - but I think it must just be those people at the fortress where the battle is taking place.

From point 9, it's obvious all players will need to participate to receive any points...

Signature
FREEEEEE!
Posted on 3/24/16 6:41:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

'1.There are three time slots for the event. The Guild leader may choose to register his or
her Guild for one of the three time slots available.'

Finally players outside US can do it on their own timezone? Great!

How long will this war last around? 1 hour maybe with 20 minute intervals?

Signature
Posted on 3/24/16 7:43:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

once a month wouldn't be that good imo, the idea is interesting but due to the low rewards as i can see i think once a week would be very interesting.

Signature
Nome In gioco: SRL
Gilda: iTerremotati
Posted on 3/24/16 7:50:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fame would be nice instead of merits and hb if that's the case don't need it bring more fame igg

Signature