Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44238

Total:#25

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash Update (May 12th Amazon) [Version 1.2.89]

Hot Topics [Copy link] 24/5223

Posted on 5/13/16 3:41:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the look of some of the features of the update, but we really should have given more notice than this for what was presumably a planned maintenance!

I'm in the UK, so it didn't affect me. I had all my quests, GW etc done, but a lot of my guildmates hadn't finished theirs, and have lost out due to the sudden maintenance. Not very fair on them.

Oh, and yet another gem hero? Really? zzzzzz. Isn't it about time IGG thought of different ways to get us to spend money? Even if I wanted to roll for her/it, I can't. My altar is full and I'm not going to take a big drop in might just for a miniscule chance of rolling a new hero.

Signature
May your lawn be free of tigers
Posted on 5/13/16 8:59:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wer will Account verschenken bitte melden oder wer unlock alls machen kann

Signature
Posted on 5/13/16 6:04:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yea what a hot mess igg created last night ! Do the developers of the game realize they spit in the face of the players with that poorly timed update ! Great , a new hero and 200 gems thanks ! Those 200 gems is what they cost me in lost battlefield anyway never mind the fame lost from war !  On top of losing out on hb and merits from expedition -not being able to to burn dungeon runs - mesa & gorge ! So all together your talking about a good amount of everything depending on your might . So way to go Igg , and not sure if your incompetence can be topped on next update , but I look forward to seeing if it's possible , maybe find a way to take resources on top of what you cost us ! ;';)

Signature
Posted on 5/13/16 9:16:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the gems, they always come in handy.

Signature
Posted on 6/7/16 2:19:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Joao quer 800

Signature
Aiai