Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44265

Total:#12

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash Update on Aug 25 (WP/WS) [Version 1.3.8]

[Copy link] 11/3167

Posted on 8/25/17 10:13:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

[justify]Version 1.3.8 is launched on 25/8/17 10:30 am IST, and its come to live on 12:30 pm IST on all android Platforms, so the got compensation of 500 gems for two hours maintenance[/justify]

[justify]but that version not yet launched in windows platform still now it is nearing 8:30 am IST on 26/8/17, [/justify]
[justify]But without this new version i can't able to enter into arena battle so can't able to complete the quest ( i completed the quests by spending 10 gems first time, 20 second time, 50 third time total 80 gems spent by me). I asked the live support they apologize for the in convince and the said after maintenance you'll get 500 gems and they said it still not approved by windows.[/justify]

[justify]Now my point is its been 20 hours after the 1.3.8 update but its still not available on windows platform so 2 hours 500 gems compensation good, but for last 20 hours none of the windows users can't able to finish quest without gems, and can't able to battle arena (at least need 10 arena battle for winning 10 gems), Is it your fair play? why you're not bothering about poor windows users[/justify]

[justify]you should give high compensation for 1 hour 250 gems means you should give 20 times the gems (5000) amount by this time for every hour 250 gems should be increased, or else you should find a way to compensate with other things worth for time, time is everything[/justify]

[justify]i need Administrators reply otherwise some moderator's reply[/justify]

[justify]i'm attaching screenshot of live support reply[/justify]
[justify][/justify]

Signature
Time is everything
Posted on 8/28/17 8:09:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It seems that today this issue is not fixed yet.

Signature