Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44120

Total:#4

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash Maintenance on Aug 19th (Amazon) [Version 1.5.9]

[Copy link] 3/1474

Posted on 8/18/19 10:34:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Castle Clash servers will be going offline for maintenance at 4:00 am (server time: GMT-5) on August 19th for about 2 hours, in preparation for the new update (version 1.5.9, currently under review by Amazon). Please note that a number of features will not be active until the update is ready. For example, the new heroes can be hired, but they cannot be accessed yet. Once the maintenance is complete, everyone will get 600 free Gems.

Note: The servers have been updated. As the new version of the app has yet to go live on the Amazon App Store, you may encounter display issues and crashes in a select few features. Please wait for the latest version to be released and update your game then to resolve these issues. Thank you for your patience and support.

Additions:
1. Equipment system expansion: Added Superior Traits and Trait Bonuses
2. Added Lv 10 Talents
3. New "Team Dungeons" stage: Lonely Sea
4. New "Team Here Be Monsters" stage: Wailing Rift
5. New Hero: Phobos
Hero Skill Name: Orbs of Agony
Skill Description: Deals X% ATK DMG to and removes X Energy from X nearby enemy Heroes. Also reduces their Energy regain rate (from normal attacks and receiving damage only) by X% and removes their buffs for Xs. (Cooldown: Xs. This Hero inflicts Silence on X random enemy Heroes for Xs every Xs, reflects X% of all incoming DMG, and is immune to Stun and Fear.)
6. New Hero Skins ("Blackest Night", "Phoenix Bright" )

Adjustments:
1. Adjusted visual effects of Occultist's normal attack, and when he is hit by an attack. 
2. Lost Realm reward improvements.
3. Adjusted the visual effects for Pet's "Upgrade" button.
4. Dungeons interface adjustment: number of attempts will now be displayed.
5. Increased maximum slots in the Heroes Altar by 1. (Max 106 slots)
6. Increased maximum slots in the Warehouse by 10. (Max 430 slots)
7. Team Dungeons - Storm Mesa: adjusted battle background.

Bug fixes:
1. Battle Reports: Fixed a display error that occurred when player re-enters the Battle Reports page while a sub-group option is checked.
2. Arena: Fixed missing 3-minute countdown display.

Signature
Posted on 8/19/19 8:15:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unable to install version 1.5.9 from Amazon. 
Message "There was an error whilst installing Castle Clash. Please try again".

Signature
Posted on 8/19/19 8:44:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Me also. Must be an update issue that involves kindles. My account on my phone works but keeps saying ERROR OCCURRED on my main account on my kindle. I am hoping that this ain't like it was a few years ago when it took IGG months to fix the update issues on kindles. Very frustrating. Going to loose out on alot of resources.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/19 1:17:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
http://nbiclearance.today/