Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44265

Total:#9

Create Thread

[News] September '2019 [Version 1.6.4] Official Bug Thread

[Copy link] 8/2033

Posted on 9/22/19 8:37:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings Clashers!!!

Please lists any issue you may encounter with the most recent update patch in this thread.  Submissions should be as detailed as possible and should have any supporting documentation such as screenshots and or videos attached to assist the tech team in addressing the issues as quickly and effectively as possible.

Thank you

Signature
Posted on 9/23/19 9:48:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please fix the proc visual glitch.
After the update, the visuals on Hero procs tend to disappear, on Normal mode. It happens like 85% of the time and Im now tired of restarting my phone or logging off and back in.
Fix it!

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 80}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 850k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friendship. Fame.
Posted on 9/23/19 9:49:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is how a normal c01 or Zeph proc against the same kinda Minotaur looks like

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 80}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 850k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friendship. Fame.
Posted on 9/24/19 3:00:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

buying magic like ga and ares frenzy is still not possible.  exit game and re-entry shows them in magic house and raiding screen. however when you apply ga, it doesn't work and also ares frenzy dissapear from raiding screen without touching it.
reported to live support.  hope it's solved quickly.thanks.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/19 6:47:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is the most annoying update I have ever had in the history of cc. All above bugs are confirmed happened to me also. Particularly Ga and almost all spell not normallyworking , refresh spell must exit re-enter the game. Animations disappeared etc etc etc

Signature
Posted on 9/25/19 5:52:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Am I doing it wrong?, I have raided, did the quests en received zero droplets, do I have to use gems ?, a little help please

Signature
Posted on 9/26/19 2:16:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Magic Replenish Bug

See video: https://youtu.be/NeTyP96KFCY

I've uninstalled CC and then re-installed it. The Magic Replenish bug still occurs afterwards.

As you will see from te vid, I start of with all 4 magic slots filled. I then start a raid and use 2 of the magics. In the vid I click on the Relic Hall to show that 2 magics have been used after doing the raid. Then I do a Replenish. The usual Notice pops up for confirmation and listing both to be replenished with the gold cost button. I click on the button but only one magic is replenished. The last slot stays empty. Only after restarting CC you will see that the last slot has now also been populated.

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 9/30/19 12:55:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not able to join or create "Team HBM".
After tapping the mentioned button the options gone grey out and display remain same as shown even after waiting so long...

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 9/30/19 2:37:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lavanica in forgotten trial is buged ??

Signature