|Q: How does the new feature Adeptness work?|
|1. A Hero can be augmented when they reach max Inscription Lv.|
2. Materials don't need to be consumed to augment a Hero. After augmenting, the Hero's [Inscription] will change to [Adeptness].
3. Consume [Disks], [Blue Crystals], and [Adeptness Codices] to enhance Adeptness.
4. [Disks] can be obtained from dismantling Crests and Insignias. You can also exchange Backgrounds for them.
5. [Adeptness Codices] may drop from monsters in Lost Realm (Lv 21+ only).
6. Reaching a certain Adeptness Lv will allow you to equip new Insignias. You can equip higher-level Insignias with increasing Adeptness Lv.
7. There are several ways to obtain the new Insignias, including exchanging for them in the "Trade Victory Marks" page, buying them in Lost Realm, etc.
|Q: Were reward adjustments made to Dungeon stages?|
|You will get more Gold and Mana as rewards after Dungeon Stage 100.|
|Q: What improvements does this update include?|
|1. You can now use the "Collect All" button to obtain all available Quest rewards at once.|
2. When augmenting Equipment, you can now directly purchase the amount of Oath Tablets you lack.