Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44216

Total:#5

Create Thread

[News] December 2020 update FAQ

[Copy link] 4/2414

Posted on 12/10/20 9:43:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Q: How does the new feature Adeptness work?
1. A Hero can be augmented when they reach max Inscription Lv.
2. Materials don't need to be consumed to augment a Hero. After augmenting, the Hero's [Inscription] will change to [Adeptness].
3. Consume [Disks], [Blue Crystals], and [Adeptness Codices] to enhance Adeptness.
4. [Disks] can be obtained from dismantling Crests and Insignias. You can also exchange Backgrounds for them.
5. [Adeptness Codices] may drop from monsters in Lost Realm (Lv 21+ only).
6. Reaching a certain Adeptness Lv will allow you to equip new Insignias. You can equip higher-level Insignias with increasing Adeptness Lv.
7. There are several ways to obtain the new Insignias, including exchanging for them in the "Trade Victory Marks" page, buying them in Lost Realm, etc.
Q: Were reward adjustments made to Dungeon stages?
You will get more Gold and Mana as rewards after Dungeon Stage 100.
Q: What improvements does this update include?
1. You can now use the "Collect All" button to obtain all available Quest rewards at once.
2. When augmenting Equipment, you can now directly purchase the amount of Oath Tablets you lack.

Signature
yo
Posted on 12/13/20 4:18:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can we get precise information from where we can get new insignias except Bazaar and "Trade Victory Marks" page in warehouse shop ? I was checking many LR shops, and haven't seen single one, and i have lvl 27 on main and 26 on second acc there, and nothing so far. And if there is a way to get lvl 1 or lvl 5 from warehouse shop is lowest possible lvl ??

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/13/20 9:43:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Where do level 1 new insignia DROP at, not where I can buy them. Ect tells me nothing. I got jumped for making a post about where they DROP from. So explain what ect means. I don't care about where rich people can buy them from.

Signature
Posted on 12/15/20 9:02:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since no update to question I'll take that as new insignia don't drop anyplace. Will check again tomorrow.

Signature
Posted on 12/15/20 5:55:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

According to Wegamers users there is only 2 ways to get new insignia.  1 buy level 5 from warehouse with Marks. 2 spend real money from bazaar packs. Someone on this forum said from a timed chest in lost realms but I have used 100 cards now and have never seen it. I know it will cost a lot of red crystal to upgrade a level 1 but at least I could use it now instead of waiting to get to level 51.

Signature