Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44216

Total:#195

Create Thread

[News] Addressing Recent Castle Clash Question

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 194/47520

Posted on 9/9/13 8:31:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Castle Clashers,

We’d like to extend our gratitude and appreciation to all of you, our valuable players for your unwavering support of Castle Clash!

We’re working very hard to enhance and improve everyone’s gaming experience! Below are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we’ve received this week. We hope they resolve any concerns that you may be having.

1. Instant Replay

We considered introducing a playback recording system after the account binding feature was released. However, due to the rampant hacking,nearly ten days were spent fixing game errors instead of developing new,exciting features. With hacking incidents mostly taken care of, the playback recording system will be released by next week if all goes well.

2. Defense Issues

Plans to improve in-game defenses will be put in place after the release of the playback recording system. For further details, please refer to our official announcements.

3. Arena and Honor Badge Issues

As of now there are a few ways to earn Honor Badges (HB), but this will be improved in future updates of Castle Clash with the addition of new features like the Boss Battles.

As for other HB and Hero issues, here’s a short summary:

The Hero feature is one of Castle Clash’s more developed systems and is comprised of three major aspects: Star Levels and Talents, Classes, and individual Hero qualities.

Classes: Legendary (purple) Heroes are stronger on average, but it’s still possible for them to lose to Ordinary and Elite Heroes of the same level.

Star Levels vs. Hero Classes: Below Lv 80, Hero Classes are more decisive in combat results while after Lv 80, Star Levels are more important. Based on simulated tests, Hero Class advantages decrease after Lv 80. Lv 100 Heroes with higher Star Levels are capable of defeating similar Lv 140 Heroes.

Based on our records, a player using a Lv 86 Hero fought his way to ranking first in the Arena.

With the variety of Star and Skill levels, even similar Heroes have different levels of effectiveness in different combinations.

We hope the above has been helpful.

-The Castle Clash Operations Team wishes you luck! Clash On!

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 8:43:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

relevant..

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 8:53:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

اااتت

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 9:19:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

why dont you make it easier to move an account to different device?????

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 9:50:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(90240249) replied at 9-9-2013 10:19 PM
why dont you make it easier to move an account to different device?????

It isn't too difficult. Just follow these steps:

Link the account your want to transfer on your phone with your Gmail.

Accounts and Sync - Add Account - Add 1 Gmail account - Enter Game - Settings - Link Account - Choose your Gmail account - Confirm Link - Authorize - Settings - Link Account - Choose your Gmail account again - Enter Game

Signature
Posted on 9/9/13 10:37:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi ParalumanMod,

I believe that the reward for arena should change as to help new players that just joined.

The current arena system only benefit players that started playing since beginning of the game. As the HB given is too much !!

Newly joined player will never reach that level to get the high HB reward because the hero level will be stuck for long time ! Because the HB for them is 50HB/hr , at most 100HB/Hr.

So making changes to the arena system will then help newly player for better gameplay and more willing to purchase GEMS to overtake old players :) This also help the DEVS to earn more money and also to add more events for players.

Signature
Posted on 9/10/13 1:11:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. Interaction between the devs and fans like this is crucial. Thanks for the update!

Signature
Posted on 9/10/13 6:23:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sounds good. I'm excited about the replay, this way I'll be able to see where my defence lacks.

Signature
Posted on 9/10/13 11:26:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What exactly do you mean by Star Levels?  I assume the it's the level 1 thru 9 that you increase as you upgrade your hero with HB.  I'm just confused by this statement: "Lv 100 Heroes with higher Star Levels are capable of defeating similar Lv 140 Heroes."  

Since a Lv 100 hero would never have as many stars as a Lv 140 hero as far as I can tell.  Lv 100 can be either 5 or 6 stars, depending on if you've upgraded once you hit 100 yet.  Likewise Lv 140 would be either 7 or 8 stars.

Signature
Posted on 9/10/13 4:09:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank You ..... It has taken me forever just to upgrade my heros . Making me not wanting to attack other players with my weak heros . Looking foward to the new system of HB points.

Signature