The new Heroes Expedition is live! Below is a simple introduction to this new feature.
How to play:
Tap the Arena followed by Heroes Expedition.
Build the Arena and have at least one Hero.
Heroes Expedition Rules
1. Raid the bases of other players.
2. You can only use Heroes for these battles. Neither troops nor spells can be used.
3. During a battle, you can select a new Hero to join in whenever another dies. However, you can only deploy up to six Heroes at a time.
4. If you’re victorious, you’ll win Merits and Honor Badges. You won’t lose anything for failing. Defenders won’t win or lose anything regardless of whether their defense was successful.
5. Rewards earned from victory are related to your Might and battle results.
Notes: Merits are a new addition to the game. They can be used to trade for items at the Warehouse.
1. Up to 15 Heroes of any type can be used for expeditions. You can select more than one of the same Hero.
2. On the battlefield, you can deploy up to 6 of your selected Heroes. In each battle, you can’t have more than one Hero of the same kind at the same time. E.g. In the same battle, if a Druid is in battle, another Druid can only be deployed if the first dies.
3. Heroes that die in a Heroes Expedition can’t continue in the expedition nor revived until the next day. Heroes that die during an expedition can however continue on raids outside of this feature.
4. You’re allowed to quit in the middle of any battle.
5. Expeditions are divided into 10 stages. Each stage is guarded by a player. You’ll claim rewards and proceed to the next stage if you win.
6. You have 5 chances to change your opponent.
About Heroes Expedition Rewards:
1. Higher Might yields better victory rewards.
2. Rewards increase with each stage.
3. The more Fires you earn by clearing a stage, the better the rewards.
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes