Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 12311

Total:#51

Create Thread

[Guides] Scorch Potentially The Best Defensive Talent

Hot Topics [Copy link] 50/23210

Posted on 1/2/15 5:29:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Stoneskin still better .

in 20 HITS (get covered 1) maybe stoneskin protect everyhit . In 20 hits 500% damage reduced. speeking about 5/5.

Signature
Posted on 1/3/15 4:04:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

:'(

Signature
Posted on 1/7/15 10:09:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

scorch also disables heavyblow from proc'ing so thats pretty nifty their still need to test if it applys to other talents negating their effect it doesnt to skills but it seems talents need the strike to be landed to take effect ie
heavyblow much land damage to stun if scorch is active heavyblow wont work I will soon be testing how it works on scatter as it may block the reduction of energy too

Signature
Posted on 1/8/15 9:42:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

scorch is very helpful for me in LR and raiding sometimes in arena as well :)

Signature
Posted on 1/13/15 6:30:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i recently started equiping scortch crests to my heros in hbm. I used to fail j 1/3 times, now its perhaps 1/20. Just thought i'ld leave that here

Signature
Posted on 1/13/15 10:30:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's not because of scorch ^^ more because you've upped inscription levels over time.

I have 2/5 scorch as a second talent, and tbh, now that the clever players don't use troops ... it's a bit useless bar for HBM. And well, most players [playing at least 2-3 months] can do J no problem now

Signature
To.The.Point. 
Posted on 1/26/15 10:03:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Note how the Scorch effect is great at level 1 and doesn't improve that much leveling up. Hence consider applying as crests on your raid tanks.

Signature
Clash of Desert for CC players
http://clash-of-desert.wikia.com/wiki/Clash_of_Desert_Wiki
Posted on 1/29/15 5:44:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the info. Makes sense, from the description Scorch is far worse than the other defensive talents, so good to know it does have an unlisted upside.

Random talents are great for altar battles, where you can repeat the fight for free until it fires, turns the tide, and you win. With at most 5 attackers scorch doesn't seem that great, but worth a try anyway.

Signature
Posted on 1/29/15 7:09:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Note some attackers have a high RoF

Signature
Clash of Desert for CC players
http://clash-of-desert.wikia.com/wiki/Clash_of_Desert_Wiki
Posted on 1/31/15 7:31:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah... i say no ty to scorch, still i think its a shitty talent

Signature