Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12307

Total:#80

Create Thread

[Guides] Matricide's Clash Hints

Hot Topics [Copy link] 79/31617

Posted on 8/16/14 7:33:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

KurNt2014 replied at 8-16-2014 07:25 PM
I just wrote this in another thread, I think it should be included, probably worded a bit different: ...

Which bombs? if you're including the hero traps with the regular bombs then I disagree with how useful they are. I farm Wave I in hbm and with no revitalize heroes having hero traps to weaken the first wave since my base is normally setup so it hits ninja,thundergod and pumpkin duke.

hero trials they are extremely useful as well:o

Signature
Like IGG at Facebook.com/IGG
Like CC at Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH at Facebook.com/DeckHeroes 
Posted on 8/16/14 7:43:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pintstealth replied at 8-17-2014 01:33 AM
Which bombs? if you're including the hero traps with the regular bombs then I disagree with how us ...

I just copied it over, and it was about "bombs" as general term. To be exact, it should read bombs traps and hero traps, agreed.

And this excerpt is about HBM, nothing else. I suspect, someone doing HBM I/J will be experienced enough to know where and when to use those traps. But at any wave below, you should be able to do with out.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/14 9:57:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How do I perma stun the boss

Signature
Posted on 8/16/14 11:28:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've played for a while and still learned a couple things, thanks. One question, why do you think we'll want to raise might, everyone keeps talking about lowering it?

Signature
Posted on 8/17/14 12:21:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(139362572) replied at 8-16-2014 11:28 PM
I've played for a while and still learned a couple things, thanks. One question, why do you think we ...

Reasons to raise might:
1) Higher daily rewards
2) Arena bonus
3) More/bigger quests

Reasons to lower might:
1) Raiding (for resources and for quest purposes) is "too hard"
2) H.E. (which is really just a subset of raiding)

Signature
Posted on 8/17/14 12:39:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

navarro9999 replied at 8-16-2014 09:57 PM
How do I perma stun the boss

Navarro,  There are dozens of threads out there about permastun.  This thread is intended to be 'short succinct tips, so bear that in mind when i give this advice.

Permastun requires a continuous (i.e. overlapping) series of stuns that last long enough for the first stun to repeat.  The 'best' way to accomplish permastun requires a 3second stunner (typically a champ, although an exec with 7/9 exec will work as well) that has achieved a 400ms or 200ms attack speed via a combination of zerk and celebrate.

The 'easiest' way to accomplish permastun uses a combination of champ (3sec), 4/9 exec (2sec), and tg (1.5sec) dropped in a staggered manner to achieve at least 4.2seconds and 5.6seconds seconds of stun paired with a combination of zerk and celebrate that achieves 600ms atk speeds or 800ms atk speeds.

Signature
Posted on 8/17/14 12:57:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ad2mars replied at 8-16-2014 07:01 PM
Can you please give more explanation, as you see it, to #10 above.  I'm a little confused

Mars.

#10 is probably the first "trap" i encountered way back when i first tried to beat HBM D.   Green arrow garrisons increase tower range (a great thing!).  However they also make that tower focus on any hero within range and 'ignore' any troops.  This can be a hugely negative side effect (particularly in HBM D and higher when dealing with griffins) because your tower can get destroyed by the griffins while it is pounding away on the enemy heroes (particularly if it's the pally).

If you are using an 'open base' your towers are PRIMARILY decoy buildings (high hitpoint buildings that are high on the threat list) and you need them to stay alive so your heroes can kill the enemy heroes.  If you have leveled your towers appropriately the towers will kill off the griffins before the griffins can kill the towers.

Signature
Posted on 8/17/14 3:55:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Quest Board and Daily Quests #16 holds true for Boss Fight! Nothing more annoying than hurrying in to do your daily boss fight and finding later on a new boss quest on your fresh quest board.
Happened to me twice *facepalm*

Signature
Posted on 8/17/14 4:26:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about adding to never use offensive type spells and to never attack the very last opponent in arena unless you're going for top 1000. Always attack the first opponent maximizing your wins and HB.

Signature
Posted on 8/17/14 5:47:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

willsolvit replied at 8-17-2014 10:26 AM
How about adding to never use offensive type spells and to never attack the very last opponent in ar ...

"Lower your defense, when you're stuck in arena, use a single angel and you will drop to a manageable zone real soon."
"As a last resort, invest 30 gems to change the arena track you're on."

I had to use the last one once in the beginning, as I was stuck for 3 weeks in the beginners' ranks with opponents far stranger than me, and I did not find anyway out.

Signature