Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12319

Total:#310

Create Thread

[Guides] Post your best Team HBM base here

Hot Topics [Copy link] 309/139039

Posted on 5/12/15 5:53:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely a good base if I had much higher garrisons. I found that the bosses take some time to kill and usually in the process of killing a boss the next boss can spawn close to it which can screw the base over or the hero. So increasing the stun chances seems to be the best choice in doing so. With so many towers the heroes can barely gets there to destroy anything while the heroes are distracted. The walls are unnecessary but I just wanted to kill in all the space. Also towers have pretty high hp so they'll probably survive quite a bit.

Still debating on changing it for a lane base but losing some towers would decrease the stun chance overall. So far it's working as intended but I haven't done WGII and III yet

Signature
Posted on 5/12/15 7:48:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like seeing the troll bases ,all walls 

It seems I just need a few PDS and cupids but I'm sure a good base will help for higher levels

Signature
Posted on 5/13/15 1:13:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This one work because  the tower reaches furthest and gets aground first unless multiple waves come from same directed before my hero's kill the enemies.

Signature
Daniel Heath
Posted on 5/13/15 1:54:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't have time for a guild, so I tried this. Works well.

Signature
https://crazydadathome.wordpress.com
Posted on 5/13/15 1:09:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Haven't used this yet but pretty close to the standard corner bases we've used for hbm.

Signature
Posted on 5/13/15 1:15:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry the bottom portion of base was wrong ss

Signature
Posted on 5/13/15 2:09:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice ideas

Signature
Posted on 5/13/15 4:07:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The death box of course

Signature
Lifes of players will live in this game forever...
Posted on 5/13/15 7:19:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys try creating a corner mega base. The clasher with their base tanking the entrance should have a bunch of stun towers or high hp buildings with only their heroes. maybe a few walls to fill in spots. The other 3 clashers should have all walls and heroes bases to ensure enemies go to the only entrance.

Signature
Posted on 5/13/15 9:06:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Going to test this one: 
Left 2 walls for monsters to break, while my heroes will be able to kill them.
I guess - the worst thing for thbm is that we still don't have PD with the range as pixie has. :D

Signature