Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12319

Total:#66

Create Thread

[Guides] CC Statistics - Largest Collection ever amassed

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 65/26894

Posted on 8/23/15 9:09:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

haha, I kept track of that for awhile. It's so hit or miss. You can go a week without seeing it, even doing a couple refreshes a day. It's certainly less than 5%

Signature
LBF - King of the Hill - #5 Finish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T8TN-UjTUQ

#NugLife
Posted on 8/23/15 9:10:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sadly, I have another 550 hero rolls, and about 150 talent rolls since I came out with this guide. I'll update it soon, along with new special event stats :)

Glad people found this useful! It's good to know what you're getting into

Signature
LBF - King of the Hill - #5 Finish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T8TN-UjTUQ

#NugLife
Posted on 8/23/15 9:16:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you use a basic stratification chart to show the nominal hero roll by gem by paid gem by free gems since you started. The Pareto the 80/20 effects with all your combined heroes. This would be great data for everyone to show the data statistics on what there getting themselves into. Before actually getting into it like you have.

Signature
Posted on 8/23/15 9:32:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you this is interesting thread full of informations , after this I might get a moltanica from open treasure chest that's what I'm hoping for
Thanks again

Signature

For you,falling in love with dozens of people a day was a copping mechanism,for not having anyone to love you in return.
Posted on 8/23/15 10:44:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And this is one reason I got the best leader and guild in the game! His new name is nugenius. Cheers boss! COSMIK RULES! TOP 30. (mcw5577)

Signature
Cassidy Ryan
Posted on 9/22/15 2:20:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

tks for sharing! awesome thread! great contribution for players willing to roll gems and arent aware of the odds

Signature
Brazilian Castle Clash Youtuber
Admin of the bigest facebook castle clash portuguese community
Author of castle clash sites and calculator sheets
Posted on 9/26/15 9:32:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is by far the best thread I've ever seen here. Thanks for your dedication, you are a cc hero.

Signature
Join SavageBunnies now!
Posted on 9/26/15 9:43:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the thoughts and care in collection and compilation of these numbers, it's help me in decision making for numerous times in the past.

Signature
Wesvaroth of 7Seas on iOS
Posted on 9/26/15 10:50:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont know about the stats for rolling hero but my guild mate could never get any hero then in one week he got vlad santa pixe and treantuar and he is f2p.. I watch him got so depress from roll over and over and got ntn and hero was the first to start playing the game months ahead of every1 else in the guild i started to play 4 months after he started and got more hero than him in one month including pd then he went and got those 4 in one week

Signature
Posted on 9/28/15 4:22:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

mzta brow

Signature