Posted on 11/25/15 5:49:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Man... thx a milion times.

Signature
Posted on 12/4/15 1:04:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Welp you have yet another satisfied customer, thanks for the guide ;P

Signature

Looking for a Guild? Check out heygirlheyyy :3
Posted on 12/4/15 4:44:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ive just unlocked ID, I will give it a go. Thx for the work Kmy!

Signature
Posted on 12/5/15 1:03:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all, my apologies for double posting.
So, I started yesterday with the IDs, first 4 are quite easy to clear, but my focus was on 3-flaming ID 1-3 due to the upcoming artifacts update (yep, in iOS we still don´t have it). I followed the tiplines given by Kmy (leafs), but instead of using the drop point he suggested I chose the simetrically opposite side (there is a mana vault and also two magic towers).

I tanked with PD and kept my spells as long as I could: first I used was metheor on the center. Then SS, when all the heroes where dropped. After the first stack of PD ares frenzy and as soon as the drew the attention of immo and molt, GA on them. Choppers are useful for keeping some aggro away from your heroes (one proc of any of those mobs and they can one shot your team, or nearly). Heroes I used:

Hero
Level
EVO
Skill
Talent
Crest
Pumpkin Duke15619/10Zerk 4/8Revive 3/5
Cupid14619/10Revit 3/5Revive 3/5
Druid13516/10Scatter 4/8FG 4/5
Harpy Queen166No7/10SD 3/8WG 3/5
Ghoulem159No8/10LD 2/8None*
Santa143No5/10SD 2/8BW 3/5

*I was trying to make a 4/5 stone skin for him, could only reach 3/5, and then I forgot to equip him with it, hehe

I rolled Santa on Wednesday, therefore his poor skill level and talent.
For 3 flaming this one I tried different combos, like evo 1 lvl 161 DK (7/10) instead of HQ (useless imo, because of the low amount of magic towers), TG instead of ghoulem... but definetely the game changer was Harpy. As soon as cupid, PD and druid proc, her low damage won´t matter. She substitutes perfectly SM (as she did on expert dungeons) for those f2p or esporadically tapjoyers.

The only hero that did not survive was PD, he went Rambo on the champion and TG at the very end, 8-)

P.S: ghoulem is there because of his OP 45% dmg reduction on all heroes, not because of the healings.

Signature
Posted on 12/5/15 1:11:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

still an awesome guide

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG      Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
                              Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes  

Posted on 12/8/15 5:42:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very useful guide, I'm always a bit lazy about getting through dungeons. But using this on side, usually after trying my own aggro approach for each level, and it's helping. 

Just a note on 1-7: I tried it, as per usual, before checking any guide. I dropped GA/frenzy over on the right side right by the PD and hit the Molts in center with SS, used restoration just as GA ran out. I got 49% first attempt, thi is using PD, Cupid, Druid, Vlad, Santa, mino! I noticed the AC's were doing my heroes in when they came in from the corners. It was them I was avoiding by starting by the PD to begin with. Switched Druid out for Aries, same attack point and sequence, and got 70%. Just if anyone is stuck, try your Aries ;) Druid doesn't do much for this one

Signature
To.The.Point. 
Posted on 12/9/15 6:00:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Was about to give up on 1-5 (stuck for 3 days...), and then I found this post.  Jumped from 20% to 38%. Not quite there yet, but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks!

Signature
Thank you for your co-operation.
Posted on 12/12/15 12:58:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guide for Insane Dungeon One

http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?fcid=284&ctid=221879

Signature
UID: 292391353
Posted on 12/16/15 12:25:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

very helpful guide
many thx

Signature
Always Meant To Be Special
Posted on 12/18/15 7:54:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks bro...
Could not have done this without your guide.

Signature
I'm just here bored out of my mind, hopefully advice given makes your game play better. I'm a transgender but that option is not available here btw. Not sure why they would not make it a option...