Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12316

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Guides] Castle Clash - O - Meter Guide

[Copy link] 14/18591

Posted on 9/29/15 9:16:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's a quick guide on HOW to RAISE the CC-O-Meter bar!.
Click here to check out the site - http://bit.ly/CComTw
Step 1: please scroll down and check "how do you raise the bar" or click the question mark below the bar 

Step 2: Pick one of the Social Media platforms to either, Share, Like, Comment, Retweet or complete an action in-game.
The bar represents a collected score of all cc players all around the world, when all players get together and hit a goal, a corresponding reward will be unlocked

Step 3:  The bar will be updated once per 2-4 day

Signature
Posted on 9/29/15 11:56:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
I'm just here bored out of my mind, hopefully advice given makes your game play better. I'm a transgender but that option is not available here btw. Not sure why they would not make it a option...
Posted on 9/30/15 12:37:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

can tell me why (  CHANNEl  are non-clickable ' not linked' ) 
and can explained about  ( VICTORY ! )  Join-In Game Event 

Signature
IGG name :BarrierBarrieR
IGG ID       : 234477014
Platform    :  Android
Posted on 9/30/15 1:12:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Channels are non clickable, and how igg knows what is my igg id ? How they send gifts without knowing my igg id ?

Signature

Forum kuralları, forumun güzel ve etkili kullanımı için gereklidir. Forum bütünlüğünün ve huzurunun bozulmaması için kurallara dikkat ediniz.
Birden fazla yolladığınız biletler yardım sürecini uzatacağı için tek bir bilet göndermeye özen gösterelim.
Posted on 9/30/15 1:20:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How do I like via fb.. I can't click anything neither utube nor fb

Signature
Posted on 9/30/15 1:34:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, they should link the like, share, sbscribe and all the other buttons. Plus I hope we'll have more events.

Signature
Posted on 9/30/15 9:46:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I see on the channel page it has android and iOS both listed. Does that mean that even though this event is not on the iOS forum that iOS will also get the rewards? Is it for all members regardless of participation, as I saw no way to track who actually view the video?

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 9/30/15 5:37:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What are the rewards

Signature
Posted on 10/1/15 6:15:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why this event isn't promoted in the game? 4mln is very easy to reach if it was promoted in the game but people actually do not visit the forum.

4mln = 40.000 people subscribing, following,liking, sharing and retweeting.

40k people out of a game that has 50mln users is pretty much nothing.

I don't even know what I am supposed to do in Castle Clash, what does Victory mean there? Raids? 
Or what do we retweet, share, like? The video that has been posted by IGG on their profiles?

This even lacks information imo.

I am 100% that the goal is going to be reached but it doesn't have live update so I expect us to magically not reach 4mln since it will be hard to bring Guild Battles.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/15 9:21:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

MSsjskskzll

Signature