Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12309

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Guides] Small Guide to lose as few resources as possible without Shield

[Copy link] 5/4480

Posted on 8/24/13 2:38:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello All, I have been playing over nearly a week and I have realized a few small things that could (or could not) help you with preserving your resources after a nice long day of raiding other people's bases.

First of all, regarding raids, I have primarily noticed that a LARGE amount of the time, the available loot from the person you are raiding will be mana instead of gold. As a result, you will have a much larger stock of mana than you need (even to hire as many people in your army as you can). Thus, my FIRST suggestion is to 'over'-hire, in that your mana resources are invested into troops that will not be trained until you lose the ones you have remaining. As a result, you will have an army ready to go if you ever lose your current one, and the mana to pay for it has already been invested.

*Also note that you can obviously use the mana to upgrade/build additional buildings, which is another way to dump your mana (and gold) if need be*.

Going on to gold. I've realized it is MUCH more difficult to come across gold than other mana, however it is much easier to dump gold than mana! Some ways to dump gold are: Upgrade your buildings (occupy all your builders), upgrade walls (you can basically do this forever), and take advantage of the relic shop! You can pre-buy magics from the relic shop that you don't need to use until later, again, this is another way to invest your money so that next time you want to go to a dungeon or raid, the resources have already been invested.

I know it wasn't an extensive guide, however these have worked for me!

Signature
Posted on 9/5/13 3:34:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

another tip i use is buy flowers, then when you need mana , sell it. definitely a good mana stash

Signature
Posted on 9/14/13 5:53:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I usually waste then just my not collecting and not upgrading the pumps. Just upgrade the storage and not the mill. The mill will fall back causing less pumps and therefore you get your management supply from attacks

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 11:27:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure how accurate an assumption that is. Eg, when you raid certain players, you can see the attach of gold and mana is full and or the mills. Some players would have them both or either filled but the available loot does not reflect that. It shows a significantly less figure than what a single mill should have or a single stash should have.  Any Ideas?

Signature
Posted on 9/15/13 11:29:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Forgive the typo, am using the quick reply on mobile so I can't review. But i meant you can see the stash of gold and mana... Etc

Signature
Posted on 9/19/13 3:31:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

carefull though.  The worst thing you could do is use up extra money to buy upgrades you do not need.  Upgrading walls, for example, only means stronger attackers.  Given the minimal value of walls, for example, you could make your base weaker by upgrading since you will only get a stronger attacker.

Best to invest mana in maxing your troop pool, buying to fill up gold slots.  Do not; however, buy wall/tower upgrades with extra money 95% of the time, this will make your base weaker -- by having you face stronger attackers, and by making it harder for you to attack.

Your main defense for your base is your heros.  Your second strongest defense is your troops.

Signature