Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12309

Total:#106

Create Thread

[Guides] Hero Stats Calculator

Hot Topics [Copy link] 105/117658

Posted on 8/28/13 1:43:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by guoyuus at 1-27-2015 04:43 AM

Here is a calculator for all hero's stats.
Link

How to use:
1. Open the link to spreadsheet, change hero level, skill level, attack talent, all stats will be calculated.

2. There is one column called "dmg to shrine/sec", please refer to this thread for its meaning
Hero's real attack power

3. Succubus real attack power is an estimate. It assumes you fight an enemy of similar hero levels to you. If you fight stronger opponent, adjust the number up and vice versa.

4. The column "shrine index" try to analyze the the following senario:
If two hero start attacking the shrine at the same time, which one will win in the end. The higher the index, the higher the chance to win.
It takes into account of the shrine HP, but it doesn't account for hero's moving speed. Therefore, this number should be interpreted with caution. Refer to here for more details about this index
http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=67509&page=1&extra=#pid371731

5. The column "Displayed might" is the might you see when you place hero on hero bases. This is a estimated value with +/- 10 error. The column "Real might" is the actual might added to your total might.

6. The column "effiective HP" and "effective Mov speed" calculates the real HP and Mov speed when considering talents effect.

7. You may click the the header of each column to sort the number in order.

The following charts compare the raw DMG and HP of all heros.

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 4:20:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

not sure if its a bug, but i have seen many succubus out damage my ninja.  for example, my level 67 ninja hits for 2000 ish and has the skill upgraded to do +500% so he hits for 10,000+ frequently.  i dont know the succubus base damage but in arena i have seen level 50-60 that hit between 15,000 and 30,000 damage.  needless to say i lose to that kinda damage output easily.  

Signature
Posted on 8/28/13 4:48:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(84930136) replied at 8-28-2013 05:20 PM
not sure if its a bug, but i have seen many succubus out damage my ninja.  for example, my level 67  ...

That high amount of input is more related to the skill of succubus (Reduce the max hp), but although they might have accidently programmed it wrong since the dmg is not for certain time)

Signature
Posted on 9/11/13 4:45:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

graph of elites would be nice.  i know ninja has very good dps, do any other elites?

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 12:04:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(88967583) replied at 9-11-2013 05:45 PM
graph of elites would be nice.  i know ninja has very good dps, do any other elites?

updated

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 12:31:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Let's put our heads together and get every stat, proc, talent included % added to this.
Every feasible outcome for DMG output and get them all on this chart and make this thing the Bible of Castle Clash. I think between the 2 of us we can achieve this.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 1:24:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For succubus you can make a dmg range.
I would say around 15k-20k for the skill lvl 1 would be accurate, then you increase the dmg accordingly and add the attack for a 7 hit total.
The result per lvl could be a "from xx dmg to xx dmg" from that 15 to 20k dmg.
Just a suggestion so you can at least have an idea!

Cheers

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 2:55:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Phinalhour replied at 9-12-2013 01:31 PM
Let's put our heads together and get every stat, proc, talent included % added to this.
Every feasi ...

Hi Phinalhour, thanks for the offer to help!
I actually included a talent column in the spreadsheet but it's not finished yet.

It may take me a little more time to put everything together, it will come out soon.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 2:58:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GazelleCC replied at 9-12-2013 02:24 PM
For succubus you can make a dmg range.
I would say around 15k-20k for the skill lvl 1 would be accur ...

Thanks for the suggestion!

Yes, It could be approximated somehow. One problem is the total health of the shrine is (linearly?) related to the total level of 5 heros. So when fighting a level 40  team, succubus proc will damage less than 10k, while on a lvl 100 team, the same succubus can damage 30k.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 3:14:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

guoyuus a posté en 9-12-2013 03:58 PM
Thanks for the suggestion!

Yes, It could be approximated somehow. One problem is the total health ...

I have never seens succubus deal 10k dmg but I guess it's possible against some very weak players.
It is still much easier to average dmg dealt on the shrine with that ability than averaging it overall lol.

My suggestion is to give you an idea of if succubus can be better than ninja and other heros or not.
Ofc nothing is perfect, if I'm not mistaken a hero with an attack 2000 will deal dmg around that number, not the exact number.

Signature