Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12309

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Guides] Raiding game and commentary with analysis

[Copy link] 5/5042

Posted on 9/12/13 5:38:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm makings videos on raiding, the arena, and everything in between. Comment for suggestions on what you'd like to see next.

1st up we got "hom" and a perfect example of a 100% no magic, no troop loss.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkimqwxqp_s#

2nd Blitzkill shows why even with a 100% win, 75,000 in gold and 100,000+ in mana will make me rethink my entire attack strategy.

http://m.youtube.com/user/SandSeven7?&desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2FSandSeven7#/watch?v=mcQ6rYrhbTU

If you enjoy these, the I'm posting is high level cannons vs high level archer towers. Oh and both are against top 10, and give insight onto the end game I'm questing after now.

SandSeven

PS 100% of the recording and editing done on the phone and only the phone for free (Galaxy S2 Epic), so anyone that wants to record game play for some home and away raids, is free, easy, and I can walk you through the steps. Comment below the videos or here if you want a guide on how to record gameplay with audio.

Signature
Posted on 9/12/13 12:38:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Love it.

Signature
Posted on 9/29/13 9:50:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been a while, but I don't want to just put random raids up. I happen to meet mick144 in the chat after we swapped a couple rounds in the arena. Then he gave me a pass to raid. Turned out to be a pretty well played raided minus cutting it a bit close in the earlier stages and almost losing my Paladin and forcing mage to tank 50-70 Griffins, so basically raid over, but I got the heals in time. Enjoy guys.

SandSeven vs mick144 Raid

Signature
Posted on 9/30/13 2:44:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is having a SM a must have to get anywhere high end?

Seemed like that sandseven vs mick144 was won around the SM bolting the shit out of everything including all 5 enemy heros.

Signature
Posted on 10/1/13 7:18:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

xCry0x replied at 9-30-2013 03:44 PM
Is having a SM a must have to get anywhere high end?

Seemed like that sandseven vs mick144 was won  ...

Before the addition of Thunder God I would have said yes; however, after watching a level 100 TG eat my base alive, he's a viable alternative at the end game. I'm over 14k in might, so no, Spirit Mage is not a must have to play in the end game and succeed.

Signature
Posted on 10/1/13 10:47:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by xCry0x at 10-1-2013 10:10 PM

Nice, I just need to get a druid to get rolling then.. just dropped another $10 and got my 3rd paladin =(

--edit--

Yay got druid, game on =P

Now I went from 5 68s-70s to a 70 succubus, paladin and then low level tg, druid, ninja =/

Signature