Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12309

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Guides] Ways to beat Skull dungeons open thread

[Copy link] 13/9425

Posted on 10/4/13 11:24:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As someone who hasnt been hard into the P2W strategy, ive found it difficult to crack anything more than D1S2 for 100% victory without a loss.

Run griffins 4 and pal/suc/execut/painda/werewolf.

Basically run 2 heros that have the ability to tank a little at the bottom camp and tower respecively then drop everyone up at top camp. Ez-mode 0 spells 0 losses run.

Drops are as follows.  D1S1 is a cakewalk above level 40, just pick an end and drop a hero and hold ftw.

What is everyones strategy to crack higher skull dungeons without taking momental losses?

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 11:32:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll put mine in for D2;S2. Lemme run it and take screenies. berb.

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 11:41:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dungeon 2; Skull 2

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 11:51:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dang. Ty for up. This is my attempt at the same.
Beefcake Druid and SM >>> others. Any other not so OP hero lineups with success at higher dungeons?

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 12:05:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just put all my heroes at D1S2, and they do their job. None of them were dead.
For D2S2, I Put All five heroes to kill the pain-da first, Since it will kill tons of your troops. After my heroes killed the Pain-da, they probally had half of their hp. So i used the revive circle thingy, and then Dump all my hunters to kill the cylops. Mostly, i lose some of my hunters(20) But i dont care, since it's just a few minutes to train it again.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 12:17:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have more than 1 druids

I just cycle them till I ran out of dungeon chances. and then i come back  in 100 minutes to rinse and repeat.

http://i.imgur.com/3o8vy8Q.png

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 12:28:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(69603335) replied at 10-5-2013 01:17 AM
I have more than 1 druids

I just cycle them till I ran out of dungeon chances. and then i come back ...

How do you deploy them? Also jelly ++ on more than one druid. Forever ISO druid.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 12:34:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think deploy anywhere is the almost same result for this dungeon.

i really got to admit, druid makes the game easier for noobs like me.

hope you get yours soon too.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 12:35:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you use regeneration and guardian angel? You definitely want those and max them out best you can. You can throw your heroes, all 5 into the heat of the battle and immediately use guardian angel and they take no damage and hopefully they can kill most of the guys, and then save regen for whenever you most need it in the battle. You will probably lose some guys but if you don't do it already I would really suggest trying something like that. It is hard since the enemies are spread out in skull dungeons usually but maybe you can make it work.

Signature
Posted on 10/5/13 7:16:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (85589317) at 10-5-2013 08:18 AM

Dungeon 3 skull 1

Drop druid first to build up his proc then drop the rest.
Drop at the top near the soldiers. Make sure you don't aggro the 2 heroes until the soldiers are killed.

When the griffins get aggroed, drop centaurs to take them out.
Use heal when necessary. Usually my assassin dies or a few centaurs, unless the cannons aggro on the centaurs, then all centaurs will die.
If assassin dies, easily replaced with another better hero.

Can't upload images from phone... Do i  need to upload image to a certain url first then link it to here?

I'll see if i can upload from pc when i have time.

Signature