Total:#27

Create Thread

[Guides] Apaches guide to playing CC

Hot Topics [Copy link] 26/10614

Posted on 10/17/13 12:08:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

still, what matters the most is the heroes

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 7:58:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

doesn't that kinda take all the fun out of the game? Imo It's not fun to attack other bases without a challenge. My question to you is, what is your goal in the game? You can't have a cool base if you keep your might low, you can't be at the top of might obviously, it's no fun to raid bases of players who just started playing and don't know a thing about defense or might. All this lost just for Arena?

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 1:06:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

if refering to your guide, how far did the guide lead us?
will you going to write a guide for those who heros were 60+ level and above?

Ur guide is great by the way!!

Signature
Posted on 11/14/13 3:15:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is my base now.  As you can see I transitioned it into a nice mid game account.  Still working on getting HB to level my heroes.  Arenas suck b/c I have mainly raiding talents (SM/Druid/TG 4/5 berserk) And Pally 4/5 Tenacity.

Signature
Posted on 11/19/13 10:23:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how do I waste my mana instead of it just piling up? o.O

thanks

Signature
My Castle Clash heroes: https://www.reddit.com/user/mrjayviper/comments/7u6lno/my_castle_clash_heroes/
Posted on 11/25/13 9:49:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does this strat ever graduate to obtaining legendaries or does one continue to level the green heroes 100+?

Signature
Posted on 12/27/13 2:12:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Murukamag at 12-27-2013 02:15 AM

After I get my ordinary heroes (I'm aiming for the ranged ones), should I keep rolling until I find them with good passives or should I just take whatever I get?

Also, what talents would you recommend for the ordinary heroes? Currently, my angel has stone skin 2/5 and my marksman has stone skin 1/5  (I haven't gotten my other heroes yet); should I keep these or get new ones in hopes of better talents?

Signature