★ Players must first build a (Guild Hall) before they can join a Guild or create a Guild.
★ Your Town Hall must reach a certain level to unlock the Guild feature.
1.1 Guild Intro
★ Simply tap on the Guild button to enter the Guild interface, where you may choose to either join a Guild or create a Guild of your own.
1.2 Create A Guild
★ Tap on the Create Guild tab to enter the Guild creation interface.
★ You must enter a Guild name, select a Banner,enter a Guild Notice and the Might requirement for your Guild.
1. Guild Name: one of the base requirements for Guild creation. Please select a good name for your Guild.
2. Guild Banner: Select a cool Banner for your Guild,to make it look more attractive to potential members.
★ Some special Banners have to be purchased with Gems.
3. Guild Notice: Introduce your Guild’s goals, which will be displayed in the Guild Notice.
4. Might Requirement: This is set by the Guild Leader when the Guild is created. It can be modified at a later date by the Guild Leader or an Elite.
1.3 Join A Guild
★ You can select a suitable Guild from the list to see more details about the Guild or to join it.
★ Tap “Join” to join the Guild.
1.4 Search For A Guild
★ You may also search for a Guild in the search section.
2) My Guild
★ Once you enter your own Guild, you will see the Guild notice, members list and other Guild related details.
★ Members will be able to see basic info about their guild as well as the member rankings.
1. Basic Info: Guild Banner, Rankings, Credits, number of members, Notice (written by the Guild Leader)
2. Guild Members: Member ranking (according to amount of donations), Might, number of days offline, donation amount
★ The Guild Leader and Elites have the authority to expel members (unable to expel members with the same guild status).
★ The Guild Leader can pass Guild leadership to one of the members.
★ After a guild member has left the guild, he will have to wait for 24 hours before he can join another guild.
2.1 Guild Invite (updated on 11.27.2013)
★ The Guild leader can tap on the “Invite” button to broadcast an invitation on world chat.
★ The Guild leader has to spend Guild Credits to broadcast an invitation.
★ The Guild invitation will be displayed on world chat and players may tap on the “Join” button to join the guild directly.
★ Players who are already members of a guild will not be able to join another guild.
★ If a player does not have enough Might to join the Guild, a message will be displayed when the player taps the “Join” button.
★ When the Guild is already full, there will be a message informing the player that he is unable to join.
2.2 Guild Donations
★ Members can tap on the “Donate” button to make a donation. Donations increase Guild Credits.
1 Hero Shard = 1 Guild Credit
★ Guild Donation rankings are based on the a mount of Guild Credits obtained.
2.3 Guild Research
★ Donated Guild Credits can be spent on Guild research.
1. Guild Level: Raise Guild level to increase the Guild capacity and unlock other features (Guild levels up once requirements are met).
2. Guild Flag: Gives benefits to members during a battle
★ Buy Guild Flags
1. The Guild leader determines the amount of Flags available based on guild member demand.
2. Each Guild can only purchase one type of Flag at a time. The number of Flags purchased is limited by the Guild Hall’s capacity (the higher the Guild Hall level, the higher the capacity).
3. There will only be one type of Flag available for purchase at any onetime, and the Guild leader has to wait until all purchased Flags have been used before other Flags can be purchased.
4. Tap on the Flag to level it up (similar to Unit Leveling).
2.3.1 Level Up A Flag
★ Tap on the “Level Up” button to enter the buff-leveling interface.
2.3.2 Buy A Flag
★ Tap on the “Flag” button in the Guild Hall interface to enter the Flag purchasing interface.
★ The Flag is initially obtained by the Guild leader via purchases made in the Research section. Players may spend Credits to purchase Flags.
★ A completed purchase decreased the total number of Flags available in the Guild.
★ Purchased Flags will take up space in the Guild Hall. Level up the Guild Hall to increase the space available.
★ Purchased Flags can be used for a battle.Similar Flags can only be used once during a single battle (just like spells).
2.4 Guild Boss
★ The Guild Boss has to be activated by the Guild leader (can only be activated once per day), and it will remain activated for30 minutes only. You may enter repeatedly during this 30-minute period to fight the Boss.
★ There are four types of Guild Bosses (Gold, Mana, Honor, Shard) with corresponding rewards.
★ Once the Boss has been defeated, you can no longer attack it. Guild members will be ranked according to the damage dealt tothe Boss. The higher your rank, the better your rewards. You can only use Heroes to attack the Boss.
3) Guild Chat
★ The Guild Chat can be used by guild members for their daily chat or for broadcasting guild notices.
★ Guild Chat has no waiting time between messages and can be freely used by guild members.
3. A confirmation prompt will be added when a player requests to join a Guild.
4. Flags Credit costs now cost the same for all Guild members.
5. Reduced the opponent’s Health in the "Challenge a Boss" activity. Tier 2 and Tier 3 Bosses are coming soon.
If the guild leader does not log in to the game for 7 consecutive days, a voting prompt will pop-up for 24 hours, allowing guild members to vote for a new leader.
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Like COL2 on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ClashofLordsII
Like DH on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/deckheroes