Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 187230

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Events

Sticky   [Copy link] 11/5825

Posted on 3/23/21 11:28:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It has been awhile since we posted a thread like this, but I have to be honest we need an infusion of new event ideas that are fun and unique.  If you have an event idea that is or can be modified to be Castle Clash related please post and we can discuss the possibility of hosting it here in forum in the near future.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/24/21 12:08:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please can do more promotions like catch a prize and find a pair with good prizes, players will often go into the game to collect it all and play enjoying

Signature
Posted on 3/24/21 8:04:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really liked the cc cosplay Halloween event back in October so maybe doing something like it for upcoming special days(comic book day-may 1st, May the 4th be with you, spring break/easter, April fools etc).

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.3 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: A.B.O Legion
Android F2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 3/28/21 3:45:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You could do a sort of maze event, where every time you spend x gems you get a chance to move forward in the maze. There are multiple paths to get to the final destination, and each turn gives you rewards,but the rewards aren't revealed at the very beginning. If you end up at a dead end the maze resets, if you finish the maze, you get the reward at the end(magic powder, gems, coins, something like that) and a maze token. You can trade these tokens for items at a "maze shop" or something like that. If you want to give the P2Ps an advantage, you can always just lock certain ite/ms in the maze shop behind a "buy 1400 gems to unlock", or maybe make it sso they get extra rewards on each maze completion if they buy a "maze rewards pack"

Signature
Posted on 3/28/21 11:28:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A few years back, there were some beautiful and interesting events, like create a cc themed movie poster, create a cc themed cereal box and a Castle clash t-shirt design. May be some of them or something like them can be repeated.

Signature
Posted on 3/31/21 6:19:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Funny or bizar igg hero stories no longer than 15 sentences.

Signature
Posted on 3/31/21 9:29:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I need help. What should i do to claim Secret code ? But everytimw i tried to claim. No character found. What should i do? Please..respect.

Signature
richard.rivera1129@yahoo.com
richardrivera1129
Add me in My Facebook account
Posted on 4/1/21 7:41:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best kills with elite or green heroes

Signature
Posted on 4/4/21 1:16:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I need a f2p way to get Mino,Lava's Skin,Dynamica's skin.
And Please Give Dragons Events to the Android English Server.

Signature