Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 1    Total Posts: 187446

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Events

Sticky   [Copy link] 18/21810

Posted on 4/15/21 4:46:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A cosmetic event would be nice imo...the prizes would be skins, backgrounds, and decorations. I would like the chance to get some of the old background themes. I really want that fair background:(

Signature
Jingle Bells, Batman smells
Posted on 5/3/21 1:18:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some ideas:
Hero's favorite food
What two heroes are best friends and why
Which hero should get their own movie
Name all the heroes that look like bugs
Name the heroes with more than one skin
July 4 - make a graphic of your favorite hero surrounded by fireworks
Destiny mixup - shadow out 6 random heroes then put them in a destiny location, have players name the heroes

Signature
Posted on 5/7/21 8:07:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

new background themes and decoration ...use a rockstar  theme ..with pumpkin duke the host..and all heros with a musical image ..give us an option to create ..a personal hero of our choosing ..like me" the rooster".

Signature
Ledale Wilson
Posted on 5/17/21 3:25:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Would of be possible to be able to exchange hero's between guild members this would be great to help guild mates

Signature
Posted on 5/27/21 5:48:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm basing this idea off a old cc facebook event but what about having a base theme contest for various holidays or occasions. Winner gets a background skin or something.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 2 Mil
CC IGN: MineCon12
Guild: BlackSkies
Android T2P going on 8 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 5/27/21 11:17:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I haven't joined any form events so far now but I just want to try it out.
Can I write twi ideas?  Well I am writing it down anyway.

1. Posting a picture or reference of new upcoming hero and host an even to people write down the best backstory for that hero.  Top 3 best story for those heroes can get random rewards I guess.

2. I think this one is fun one so we can ask people to guess the new upcoming hero people with close guess will win.  Simple and easy but fun event if you ask me.  Just by opinion

Thank you

Signature