Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 187490

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Modifications serratica nerfed

[Copy link] 2/631

Posted on 6/20/21 7:41:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Iff igg make any change  after players already purchased him. Does customers get full refund?  It's like you order an apple but you recieved an orange.  Will igg nerfed him and lose money to pleased f2p stating he is too powerful,?  Google customers  service said we can a full refund if its decieting marketing or not a subscribe.  Any thought?

Signature
Posted on 6/20/21 8:52:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is very easy to make an allegation but the dragon was released approximately 3 days ago, so I have to ask what evidence do you have that the dragon was nerfed?  You are not the first to make a claim like this about one of the heroes, but it would can be the first to be validated......that is if you have any proof.

Historically speaking IGG has never nerfed a hero, instead they create better heroes which make older ones obsolete.  However if you want to know anything about IGG's refund policies I suggest that you contact Live Support and ask.....Good Luck with that.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/21/21 7:46:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You know full refund usually means you need to give it back and not buy or use it any more. Therefore talking about refund is completely incorrect imo cause this is not what you meant isn't it?? Maybe you thought about compensation which happened few times before when there were serious problems out hero was not working as intended.
But still from where you get info about that?? I haven't heard about it.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1