Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 187490

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Ios update bad move

[Copy link] 2/386

Posted on 8/17/21 7:17:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys, i ahve been playing castle clash for 8 years everyday, since i bought my ipad 2,
But yesterday after the update i couldn't play anymore, bcs now it supports ios 11 and later.
After 8 long years it seems like it's time to say goodbye. But i still hope castle clash will fix this issue for players like me.
Peace out

Signature
Posted on 8/17/21 12:51:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't iOS is currently operating on version 14.7.1?  The issue should be easy to remedy by your updating your device.  It is possible that IGG will adjust the perimeters of the game, but it is not unreasonable for the requirements to be 3 tiers before the current.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/17/21 5:49:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This may be an Apple issue. Google tends to shut down certain old versions of Android so perhaps, for many reasons, Apple is dropping support for pre-iOS 11 versions and not IGG.

Also, an iPad 2 has a max version of iOS 9. If that is what you are still running, it may be time for a new iPad. The last support version came out almost 5 years ago. IGG may have struggled to keep adding new features with such an old iOS version.

In summary: this is a you problem, not an IGG problem.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U