Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 187547

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] i seem to have lost my account on castle clash, how can i get it back

[Copy link] 5/439

Posted on 10/16/21 4:57:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i have receipts and stuff but idk where i can recover my account pls help someone

Signature
bruh
Posted on 10/16/21 7:19:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You need to contact live support in the game. No one here can help.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 10/16/21 7:43:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you linked the game then you need only to log in with the valid credentials, however if you did not and were playing on a guest login account, I am not sure that even Live Support can help you.

Try logging in on the device which you have been playing on and if that does not do it then contact Live Support / Chat via the link ingame with the IGG ID and account name. and be prepared to prove ownership, which can best be done with purchase transaction ID#s......Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/17/21 12:17:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unless you linked your account to a Gmail address or an igg account then there's no helping you recover the account.

Signature
All it takes is for humanity to work together, so that we can unlock our hidden knowledge.
Posted on 10/17/21 1:53:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is one more thing. Dumno on what platform You are playing but guest accounts are often linked to device therefore if You have device you used first time to play game try to install game there and run it.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 12/23/21 2:54:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature