Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 21437

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Media] Healing Riposte Colossus Wipes Insane 8 Series

[Copy link] 9/1520

Posted on 11/22/20 4:29:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Healing Riposte 30 Star High Dodge Colossus Wipes Insane Dungeons 8 series! In this video I had not even set up his Hero Assist yet either and his relics are pretty low too, but he's performing so well that I was shocked at how much he could handle without flinching! Thanks for checking the post out guys, hope you enjoy the video!

Watch the Video Here

https://youtu.be/P-LPKPe7RYQ

Signature
Posted on 11/22/20 4:48:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Boring.

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 11/22/20 5:59:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice video

Signature
Posted on 11/22/20 8:15:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Before watching, let me just ask how much dodge do you have on him, cause you should know that any hero with a high enough dodge can survive ID8, not necessary a tank (assist or not hardly matter, even a pd with a high dodge can survive).  And how exactly did he wipe out the enemy, pretty sure he just a support tank with no offensive ability.  If you don't have high dodge on him and he survive ID8, then that would actually be impressive!!

Signature
Posted on 11/22/20 11:37:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks Galaxus our members generally appreciate when others share information and or vids.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/22/20 9:59:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Laaaame,axe punisher can clear id8 with 10k+ dodge no need to this useless sandbag op epic heroes till now are dynamica,axe punisher,cold heir

Signature
Posted on 11/29/20 2:11:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks! :)

Signature
Posted on 11/29/20 12:44:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I decide to watch the video cause there something odd with the description because I'm certain that colossus doesn't have the ability to heal himself, I check just in case I'm mistaken.  At 13min, he did get hit a few time which drop his HP to 50%, and then his HP start to increase very slowly. However this is not due to him healing himself while taking hit/dmg,  the healing is from your superpet kisune and colossus is dodging All of the attack. The ss of pd(reg/Emp) with kesuni is the equivalent of your colossus.  Played out in the same way, dmg is done only in the first few second (30%hp) and he never get hit after.
Note that colossus cannot proc when he's alone in the field, he can't heal himself!!

Signature
Posted on 11/29/20 1:11:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes that is actually the case; I realize this after reviewing your comment! I didn't realize I had put that particular pet on in an attempt to increase Dodge and survive-ability!  Thank you for taking the time to watch the video and for helping me see my error in understanding!

Signature