Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 185235

Total:#128

Create Thread

[Guild] Join Jesusfreaks (Amazon) ranked 4th on Amazon!!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 127/22897

Posted on 4/24/18 9:45:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

pm me in game if you want to join.  If not we look forward to beating you!!

Signature
Posted on 4/24/18 10:18:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 4/25/18 7:24:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

bump.

Signature
Posted on 4/28/18 10:57:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

bump

Signature
Posted on 4/30/18 1:00:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Our founder's name was Canhona.

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 3:17:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hoots and channelcat were Canhona's vice leaders.  When he quit being leader we voted hoots the leader of the guild.

Signature
Posted on 10/16/18 9:01:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After hoots quit playing the game, I was voted leader.  At this point Sogrin and DigitalPhalanx were made Vice Leaders.  I stayed leader for quite a while but made a short 3 or 4 month exit to join Tormented Fury when it was about the 4th or 5th highest guild in the game.  While I was away Sogrin became leader of Jesusfreaks.  I  decided to return to Jesusfreaks and have been here since.   When Sogrin let me take over as leader again he decided to step down from Vice Leader and we promoted AmongEvan to vice leader.  This leadership has stayed the same for about 2 years now.  

Join us.  No might requirement again( We keep flirting with a might requirement but continually decide to go back to 0 might needed).  We currently  are ranked 26th in might in the game.   our guild is best for members to have at least 30k might.  we require everyone to play gw.  some guild wars the lowest base to attack us 60k mightish.  so it can be difficult for newbies.  however you will need to find 5 bases you can 2 (or 1)flame even if u join with 1k might.  you won't get booted for missing a single gw.  Just okay mist of the time.  Preferably nearly every time.

Signature
Posted on 12/18/18 11:43:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For the first time in a couple of months we are recruiting new members.  At this point will be letting anyone join for a few days.  Then we will close up the guild again while we see who actually participates.    So don't miss your chance to join us now.  thanks and keep clashing.   

Two rules.  1. play all 5 gw tries.  2. no cussing.  it's that simple.

Signature
Posted on 1/28/19 6:07:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

bump

Signature
Posted on 1/29/19 3:48:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We are ranked 2nd in donations on Amazon server.  We are easy to find.   Join us today.

Signature