Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 185223

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Guild] Looking for guild [Android]

[Copy link] 6/609

Posted on 8/2/18 10:35:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am looking for a guild for max fame. No need for HB. I have always had my own guild with my main account plus my many smurf account. I have no idea how TB,GW, FF work and will need some guidance. I been playing since this game came out many years ago. I am 43 years old and work full time but will do my best to help out the guild. I have spend around $100 on this game since day one and just recently started to spend money on it.

Signature
Posted on 8/2/18 10:38:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please, add the Platform to the title.
Otherwise, the thread should be removed.

Thanks in advance.

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 8/2/18 10:57:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What is a platform?

Signature
Posted on 8/2/18 11:32:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, Keith.  Assuming that you are Android, my guild Neldy (and many others) are recruiting.

We would be happy to assist you, if you pick us.  Most of guild discussions happen in Line app, so regardless of which guild you pick, you should install it.   

Generally, guilds want you to run guild modes (FF, torch, etc), but most don't insist on it.  GW, on the other hand, is usually mandatory.   It is an event playing for entire day, but each guildie runs it solo - which means he should be able to find a time in his schedule to do GW runs.

As well, there is Lava 4.   That is usually run as a guild, but not always.   4 people have to show up at same time of the day, every other day.   One of the factors in picking a guild is finding out when the guild-based groups run lava 4, so that you can find a spot.

Fame comes most from from GW, FF (guild events) as well as LBF.  There is some in other modes, but those three are main sources.  So, you want a guild that does well in GW if you are looking for fame.

If you have any questions, please ask; and hopefully you find guild that works for you (and hopefully it is ours).  :D

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/2/18 12:33:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Contact me on line chat. My line id is kelley75

Signature
Posted on 8/3/18 7:26:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Look at HBSMF/Kell Hounds Guild Recruitment thread. Contact Phelann in line if you're interested.

Signature
Posted on 8/6/18 3:46:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Have you found a guild to join yet? If you are still looking, send me a message on line chat @TrueHeartOfGold, I look forward to talking with you.

Signature