Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12107

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (FB)] "Adobe Flash Player" Chrome Support

[Copy link] 9/1831

Posted on 5/30/15 2:34:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Mods,

I got a message while loading CC today that google chrome is not going to support Adobe Flash Player in near future.

What IGG is going to do then for Facebook players as chrome is the most used browser overall and when is this Lagging issue going to be resolved by IGG. i personally believe that Facebook Platform (already dead) is going to be dead officially soon.

Anyone want to comment or got any answers or want to add something please do it.

Thanks.

Signature
Posted on 5/30/15 2:37:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is unfortunate news, however as you stated there are several other web browsers available.  As for the lagging problems and what IGG intends to do regarding this matter, no moderator can efficiently respond as we often obtain information moments before it is posted in forum, you could however direct your questions to Live Support, perhaps they will be able to adequately respond.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/1/15 5:47:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol i did contact support 4 months ago regarding " Lag issue" they took my email address and replied with this in 24 hour time" dear player our tech's were unable to find any problem in your account as CC Facebook server's are the best in the word. we advise you to request NASA for a new computer and internet as we don't trust the quality of today's core i5's or i7's by cheap brands like HP , Dell. we hope this might resolve your prob.

Signature
Posted on 6/4/15 12:18:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think its now obvious what the answer to this problem is.  They are shutting down FB servers for CC.  The latest offer to move people over speaks huge volumes.  Have fun over there guys - I'm not going.  This just goes to show you how little IGG think of their customer base.

Signature
Posted on 6/4/15 9:48:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

well Gem transfer means moving P2P FB customers to Android/IOS i believe  :)

I would love to play on FB i got strong and high level heroes but i think if they cant handle the flash thingi on FB its better to shutdown for good as IGG is unable to stop cheaters plus lagging issue. Those who love CC will move to other platforms themselves and those who will quit gonna miss this addiction. That's what the strategy looks like to me.

Fantastic game overall but sad FB version will not last long.

Signature
Posted on 6/9/15 10:35:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ျမန္မာ အဖြဲ႔ဝင္ ဖိတ္ေခၚပါတယ္

Signature
Posted on 6/9/15 11:09:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for using chrome, fb is unfortunately dead, but don't blame it on chrome cuz I didn't do it

Signature
Hero trading coming next update
Posted on 6/11/15 12:23:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hahaha not blaming you at all :)

Signature
Posted on 6/11/15 12:31:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey OP,

Google Chrome isn't planning to stop support Adobe Flash. That particular article was only in reference to the Android Google Chrome, which has already stopped supporting Adobe Flash. As long as you are playing the FB version from a computer, you should be fine.

As for the laggy connection issues, this is mainly due to the poor connection to IGG's servers and the sheer amount of resources that need to be loaded. Changing browsers won't help speed up your connection. This solely lies in the hands of IGG and the way they designed their Facebook version.

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 10/19/15 6:42:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,

As I showed you above, I have enough resources to run CC, but has a lot lag in both Firefox and Chrome. The problem is not from me!

Best regards,
NiksCris

Signature