Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12107

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (FB)] roll gems

[Copy link] 6/1991

Posted on 11/13/15 4:07:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

whats the best way and best strategy and best time to roll gems? i'm f2p should i wait for spend gems event or roll my gems? if its soon so i will wait

Signature
Posted on 11/13/15 4:37:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best strategy is to not spend. Any more I feel on this game even when you win you lose.

Signature
Posted on 11/13/15 4:45:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A lot of people like to roll a few 450s, then a couple 150s. Chances for lege dsries has seemed to really drop off as of late. Ive found its best to usually roll a couple times, if u hit a bad streak, take s few minutes. Go hit LR, hit a dungeon or two. Then come back. That way you dont just rage roll amd get pissed off, come straight to the forum and make a useless post jow u got boned.

Signature
Posted on 11/13/15 5:13:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Better use gems on dungeon sweep un lvl up heroes you have.

Signature
Posted on 11/13/15 3:02:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is no best day, time or method to roll gems as the rolls are all "Random" or "RNG" whichever you prefer, so the best time to roll is when you feel like it.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/13/15 3:29:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My 2 cents on this...

Assume that the chance to get a legendary is 5%.

And of that 5%, 70% are the "shard" varieties (Druid, Paladin, Champion) or a purple Essence.
That leaves 30% of 5% being something "gem-only".

Put that into numbers, one out of 67 rolls will be something you can use.  Maybe.

In my experience it is quite a bit higher than that.  I have rolled perhaps 100 times and I got around 10 gem-only legendaries.  Call me lucky I guess...

Anyway... the question you have to ask yourself... If your choice was to roll 2 times per week with your free gems, or roll 24 times in one day every 3 months - would you be happier with fails every time for 20 consecutive weeks, or rolling 24 times and getting one thing you can use?  For me, I would get frustrated with the constant failures of individual rolls even if one out of every 20 ended up being a winner.

When rolling I always go with the expectation that I won't get anything.  That way when you do get something you can be happy.

Unrelated... I ended up rolling about 4000 gems the other night, and got 5 legendaries... 3 champion essences, a Paladin and a Champion.  I could actually use the Paladin because I ate my higher level one in a rage against Paladins a few weeks earlier.

Signature
Posted on 11/13/15 3:41:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best time when u marry employee and u kindly ask her/him to make your account lucky and u promise him/her u will post on forum afterwards on how lucky u just got.

Signature
I'm just here bored out of my mind, hopefully advice given makes your game play better. I'm a transgender but that option is not available here btw. Not sure why they would not make it a option...