Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13861

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] many bugs in storm mesa 3 and 4

[Copy link] 14/1228

Posted on 7/14/15 7:04:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please fix the bug . It always says disconnect. Please try again . WP is in backward n with low graphics. Plz help us igg make wp as fast as android

Signature
Sonu
Posted on 7/14/15 7:51:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes pls is always crashing the game

Signature
Posted on 7/14/15 9:06:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same here m4 always crash ;(

Signature
Posted on 7/14/15 10:56:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We'll get IGG right on that!  Expect fixes in a future update.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 7/16/15 7:11:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Never had a crash in mesa 3/4, but I do hope it gets fixed.

Signature
Posted on 7/17/15 8:38:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 7/23/15 3:15:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It crashes some times for me. But I do mesa 3 every day and the chances of crashing there is 5%... As for mesa 4, yes I t crashes a lot.. And some other players plus me found another problem. When ever someone uses a pixie in mesa it becomes super slow like now I see its 48s and next I see 38s.(some of my friends also told me that using two Santa boom causes the same problem as well)

Signature
SP
Posted on 7/24/15 7:32:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some of this is related to the way the game manages the phone's cache, and lack of proper cache clearing routines in the code.  You can minimize the chances of crashes if you manually close Castle Crash prior to trying to run Mesa.  If you've done a lot of things in game, such as dungeons, attacked a few folks, and maybe made a trip into the lost realm, it will increase the likelihood of crashing upon also entering Mesa.

Signature
Posted on 7/24/15 7:35:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love android.

Signature
Can't stop playing.
Posted on 7/24/15 7:44:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Androids have a lot of strong features associated with the platform.  However, that also comes as a detriment due to their flexibility.  Many end users of android platform devices are unaware of the implications of granting many applications root access to their devices, and the inability to implement any solutions to prevent apps with root access from accessing any bits of information that the phone has available.

Android is the Linux of OSes.  The problem is that most people aren't tech savvy enough to understand Linux.

Additionally, the variety in phone manufacturers also lead to inconsistent end user experiences across devices with the same operating system.  Dealing with any other OS, you get what you expect, without needing to worry if certain features are going to be available.

Paired these concerns with the open marketplace with a complete lack of QC of apps, and you're left with an app marketplace ends up being a cesspool of potential viruses and bloatware.  

Androids are incredibly powerful devices, if you're willing to manage them appropriately and be extra cautious about what you perform when on the devices.  Due to their architecture, they are unfit for anything requiring truly heightened security, and these shortcomings of OS architecture are lost among most consumers.

Signature