Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13861

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] Excessive censorship of guild chat

[Copy link] 15/1620

Posted on 8/2/15 8:53:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best way around this?  Talk in pig latin.  IGG ustjay arescay boutay oneymay.

Also, hey J_L.  :D

Signature
"On the road to revolution, our salvation's never free
There's a price for liberation, when you stand for your beliefs
When the man in the mirror takes a long hard look at me
Will the person staring back be the man I want to be?"
Posted on 8/3/15 11:31:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Add anything with "fina" in it to the list. And only mod response was to some irrelevant non-issue. This is even more ridiculous than I imagined.

Signature
Also known as J_L in Android.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfptutnYw7ZbrtDw0V3nxfLcTG11c5trM
Posted on 8/3/15 12:06:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just tested them, and not even most of them are censored except for the obvious ones like blow, suck,etc....

Signature
Nirvana94
Posted on 8/6/15 1:00:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So IGG is not going to do anything about it? I bet that's the case unless they're going to push it back along with the other Windows CC updates. Disappointed as usual.

Signature
Also known as J_L in Android.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfptutnYw7ZbrtDw0V3nxfLcTG11c5trM
Posted on 8/6/15 9:58:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not sure why you're expecting such an immediate response, OR expecting any immediate upgrades to be made.

The WP platform, as we know it, will change dramatically once the Windows 10 Mobile platform hits the WP infrastructure.  Win10 Mobile introduces compatibility to emulate both android and apple applications, therefore no longer requiring additional, specific development to be occurring on the WP application architecture.  You're calling for investment into something that has a shelf life of about... 2 more months.

Signature
Posted on 8/8/15 3:36:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best way I've found to bypass, and it's not 100% either, is to add a space between every letter and then a few spaces between each word. It doesn't seem to work on the PC version though. The words just run together. Either way it's pretty ridiculous having to find work-arounds to communicate with your guild. Private messages works just fine though.

Signature