Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13871

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (WP)] 7 years of journey come to an end

[Copy link] 8/1327

Posted on 5/24/21 10:35:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its emotional day for me  playing this game last 7 years its not easy to take this decision.   Cc always p2p game so i don’t  have any complain  about cc system ,  also cc recent update are very good they trying to doing  something for f2p. Some people maybe have question then why  i  leaving this game,  i am leaving this game because of 2 reason , 1 is this days nonsense chat fight  people abusing without any reason . I never said any bad word in this 7 years but don’t know why they also abusing me. 2[sup]nd[/sup] reason of my leaving is all my good friend already left this game few month ago, so i think its right time to leave this game. Personally i think cc still good game.  Anyway good luck everyone and by by take care all. Long 7 years journey finally come to an end.

Signature
Posted on 5/25/21 4:00:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well it is your personal decision if you think this way. I have been playing this game for 4 years so have less experience than you but regarding the fact that you do not abuse but others treat you badly, you should not give them much importance on such a scale that you are quitting the game. There are all kinds of people everywhere, when I was in my graduation (civil engineering) I wanted to team up with my friends for a group project but my teacher did not allow me coz she said it would be the part of personality development. In working area it is hard to get peoples of your choice still you have to be there, on the contrary, it is just a game you have an option to reply/mute/ignore/laugh and depends on you totally! Regarding "the friends leaving game" part, it is true it feels bad to see friends no more on game with you but you can have new friends as well...
Well finally still if you feel to end this cc journey then All the best!!! Life has much more things to do :) :) :)

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 5/25/21 4:59:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good thing must come to an end.

You will be missed.

Signature
Android - English Server
1M Might
Posted on 5/25/21 7:34:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

See you when you come back.

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 5/26/21 12:59:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry to see you go, but as previously stated it is a personal decision.  In terms of others abusing you, we try our best to maintain a civilized environment unfortunately when dealing with online social environment, there will always be those who find their strength hiding in a make believe world.  If one is to navigate such environments they have to be able to remain true to themselves and not allow others to drag you down to their level or affect your perception of who you really are.  I feel this is the best advice that I can offer you as you start your new journey as this can and often time will also occur in the real world as well.  I wish you nothing but the best and will be here to welcome you back with open arms should you decide to return.:D

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/26/21 5:00:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Too bad that players which are playing for so long are leaving, but maybe this is not goodbye, but little break from CC. We will see.
Anyway good luck dude.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/26/21 7:29:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can always return when you feel like playing again. In the meantime: all the best !

Signature
Posted on 5/27/21 8:58:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature