Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 60227

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug] Windows New Update [Bugs]

[Copy link] 5/684

Posted on 2/7/21 9:13:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello
we have some issues in windows server.

+ Hire All in Army Camps doesn't work very well .[sorry I couldn't put a screenshot because we should play with that and it needs capture a video].

+ Before the update and also after that we have unchanged name in bazaar event [there is no problem with items] but the name is Month-End Gala Pack and now we are in a new month for 1 week.

+ We didn't get The Update rewards .[ rewards for update in first login and also update pack in bazaar for 1 gem].

+ we didn't get the epic battle for colossus in windows server.

+ we don't have "Hero Strategy" in More events TAB . we don't have that at all in windows server.

+Wind's Guidance Talent is available but it shows now "not available yet" But I rolled it in new update [I don't know maybe we have same issues in other servers too]

Signature
----------------------------------------------------
xCyb3r
---------------------------------------------------
Posted on 2/7/21 10:26:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The official bug thread stickied at the top of the forum, even though labeled with the Android update version (being the first platform to update) is intended for all platforms. Please be sure to state your OS  / Platform and Device when posting there.  However issues such as events which are offered on other platforms but not on your are NOT considered as bugs, since each server / platform is a stand alone and promotions / events may vary.  

~If you did not receive the update or 1 gem rewards, you should use the link ingame for Live Support, if available on your platform.
~The talent issue has been reported by another platform and is being addressed.
~The labels displayed for the Bazaar packs change as IGG so decides, so it is not unusual for packs to have the same title for multiple days / weeks or even to be reused.
~The  Hire All in Army Camps issue is very unclear and would need more details as to exactly how it is malfunctioning, as stated it could merely be a personal opinion.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/7/21 2:05:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I reported the issue of Update rewards to the live support. The live support person requested the screen shot of the rewards. after checking it he replied " I will further raise the matter on our end. Please do provide your contact email."
so we have to wait.

Signature
Posted on 2/7/21 4:20:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

we dont have the epic battle too yet

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2.7 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#3011
Posted on 2/8/21 7:34:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratulation . Today we get the update rewards.
Thank you IGG.

Signature
Posted on 2/11/21 12:00:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hire All in Army Camps is also fixed, Thank U

Signature
----------------------------------------------------
xCyb3r
---------------------------------------------------