Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Does the Guild Structure Need Change ?

[Copy link] 7/1091

Posted on 6/13/17 12:25:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been wondering, if we need to change the guild structure. I feel that the current one does not allow a leader to reward the hard working players, I feel there should be more ranks for Leaders to Promote and Demote players. Here is a Idea.  The number in () is how many people can have that rank

Leader  (1): Can do Everything

Vice Leader (2): Can do everything Leader does except Disband

General (2) : Sets Boss time, FF Time.

Treasurer (2): Manages and Checks Member Donations

Ambassador (5): All Guild Application first goes to him, If he Approves, Then come to Vice and Leader for Approval.

Elite (10) : Can Send Invite

Member (N): No Power

What do you think  ? Lemme Know :)

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 6/13/17 1:03:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea.  Right now any elite can take membership. I'm not sure I like that.  Vice leader is also too limiting...

My guild is low profile and pretty small so we dont have issues.  However I can see how it can be a pain for top guilds.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/17 4:49:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think ambassador should send invites and also be able to approve but not all apps go through him. Treasurer wouldn't be useful as donations don't need check or managed by most guilds. This is something we've asked for for years but still don't have anything of the sort.

Signature
Posted on 7/20/17 11:17:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why must u always put random caps at the start of some of your words?

Signature
Posted on 7/20/17 12:04:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It doesn't reward them at all.  A real reward would be for the guild leader to assign guild members real rewards for helping the guild.  Such as up to 100 gems,10k hb, 10 fame, and 500 shards  per day to be distributed as the leader sees fit.   Miss torch battle -don't expect your reward.  Miss gw- your not getting the extra hb.

Signature
Posted on 7/20/17 12:14:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One or two extra vice leader positions will be enough

Signature
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man
Posted on 7/20/17 1:23:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only guild structure I want to see is:

1) Some kind of reward system for staying in a guild, to discourage guild hopping.

2) More Vice Leader positions.  2 works, but I can think of no reason why a guild shouldn't be able to delegate more.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights