Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Lucifer,The King of Hell (Hero suggestion)

[Copy link] 9/893

Posted on 7/29/17 9:45:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Main Info (200/200)
DMG : 5132                     HP : 116321
Attack Rate : 650            Movement Speed : 380
ACC : 200                         Crit DMG : 0
Dodge : 0                         Crit Resist : 10000
Crit : 0

Biography :
He was archnemesis to all angel. He was doom to all living being. He was the one who created Demogorgon and make the demonic pact with Grimfiend. He was cursed by the god and became a mortal. However that curse unable to seal all of his power.

Skill :

Mortal Form: Hero let himself consumed by the darkness,draining away his HP and enemy around him dealing total of 250%(25% each skill level) damage. When he dies, he return as his true form turning him into a mighty demon for 13 second.(CD 16 sec)(Hero will negate every incoming damage)(The damage caused by this skill can't be negated,reduced,blocked or reflected)(Hero can be killed before he can proc his skill)

Demon Form :
Limit damage hero taken by 21,000 (3,000 each 2 skill level) for 8 second(CD 10 sec). Hero will deal 200% (50% per skill level) to surround area,silencing and disabling all talent,built-in talent,crest,artifact,equipment,healing and debuff all kind of buff for 5 sec (CD 7.5)(CD reduced by 0.2 sec each skill level). Hero can't be healed by any kind of source except if the source is from himself. Hero has Lv 8 Life Drain,fast energy recovery and is immune to Energy Reduction,Stun,Blind and Fear.

Note : His disable also effect bosses.Meaning it will remove their ability.(Limit DMG taken for example). Enemy that are elusive also effected when he proc his skill during demon form.

EVERYTHING written about the character is from my imagination.Sorry if my English is bad and don't judge me because I like doin this kind of stuff.

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 7/29/17 12:21:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice2, but i see saitama a more suitable name, and he should be bald

Signature
Posted on 7/29/17 12:25:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nyc One Bro... But... It Seems A Bit too OP to me....

As it is a Suggestion, I'll move it to bugs and suggestion
~Moved to Bugs and Sugesstions

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 7/29/17 12:46:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And after Lucifer, we need Sam and Dean Winchester.
Their skill will summon Castiel.
And then, we need Metatron as Castiel's counter. (You cant counter Sam and Dean because they both are main character)

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 7/29/17 5:50:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There enough demon theme in the game as it is with demon bosses in every game mode.  Destroyer and gf already look demonic enough.  So, no.

Signature
H
Posted on 7/29/17 6:27:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How 2 be engaged by igg 101

Signature
Posted on 7/30/17 12:18:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol, i just mix every hero in the game into one.

Signature
When you roll 50K gem for a paladin.
Posted on 7/30/17 3:00:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i'm confused. his skill in mortal form drain his hp and when died, he became a demon.
so does that means when he is in demon form he start with a very low hp?
if it is, it seems he much more op in mortal form..lol

Signature
Posted on 7/30/17 3:44:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not bad brother!  It seems as if you put a moderate amount of time and energy into this.  Also seems really O. P.  mayne igg will use this.  Be nice to roll this game boss!  Good luck and great imagination!  If anything it was fun to read!

Signature
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.htc.sense.browser/files/TMP
Posted on 7/30/17 7:59:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So. Another grimfiend?

Signature
Godofeveryone