Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13081

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Same Hero Talent Transfers

[Copy link] 6/917

Posted on 8/3/17 2:53:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, I know this is probably just hugely  wishful thinking, but since I haven't really seen this particular version of the "talent transfer" idea proposed, I thought I'd put it out there just in case no one has and it might possibly kinda ever have a chance of happening. :)

So here it is... I would like to see the ability to transfer talents between heroes of the same type. Whether that requires an item that has to be purchased with gems or fame or whatever, or it is just a bonus option when consuming a duplicate hero.

To be clear, I am talking about if I have a Double Evo Vlad with a 1 life drain talent and I roll a Vlad that has a 5 bulwark talent, I can have the Double Evo Vlad consume the regular Vlad and am given the option of the Double Evo Vlad taking on the 5 bulwark talent from the one it just consumed.

This shouldn't hurt talent rolls much, since it is usually very rare to roll duplicate heroes with great talents (and dupes have multiple other uses now, anyway). But if that's really a concern it could cost a certain amount of gems or fame to do it.

This isn't as broad as the generally proposed "swap a talent from any Hero A to any Hero B", so it has far less chance to impact talent rolls over all.

You would have to have the talent you want to transfer on a duplicate of the hero you want to transfer it to. You would also have to consume the hero you want to take the talent from, so that could incentivize rolling more heroes in hopes of getting more dupes/better talents on that one hero you need. So it's a potential, long shot bonus that might possibly make a dupe an amazing thing to get... but usually wouldn't affect much.

As I said, I know it's probably a massive long shot, but I've never seen this particular version of the idea suggested. Had to try, just in case. :)

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/3/17 3:53:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I have to be honest, I don't think IGG wants to create such a feature.  but who knows what is going on in Dev Team's mind ?

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/3/17 3:55:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It has been suggested before, not a bad idea and no one would oppose the idea either but I can't see igg implementing this

Signature
Posted on 8/3/17 5:08:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Talents are a huge margin of their money I don't doubt. So yeah it's a great idea but I sadly don't see it happening either

Signature
Posted on 8/3/17 5:35:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To "recover" a talent from consuming a hero. That would be great.

On Clash of Desert, another game of Castle Clash, exist the option of "Memorize" a talent for the same hero. For example, you can have a Soothsayer (the Warlock version of Clash of Desert) with some important talents saved and switch between them depending on the game mode: Revitalize, War God, for example.

I talked about it on a post about several features from that game that I would love to see on Castle Clash one day.

This would save us a lot of resources, those used on create dupes of the same hero with a different talent. 

Also, you have the opportunity to keep several rolled talents until you decide which hero will get it. Is not like you need to stop doing Quest Board to keep a Talent or wasting it by rolling another Talent.

I think at this point we need tome good news about the Talents. Is not like we are asking to be able to switch Talents between all the heroes. That is out of any question. That will means that we will need to roll a good talent only once and IGG will lose money. But since all the complaining are about Augment Equipments + Fame, to have somway to "save" Talents for the same hero, would save a lot of resourses from any kind.

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 8/3/17 6:18:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

great idea i like it

Signature
Piython
Posted on 8/3/17 7:46:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love this idea. I think most players love this idea. I think even the dev team probably likes it. And I'm sure that the IGG business guys will never allow it.

IMO we should have been allowed to bank talents in the warehouse - just like hero cards -  from the beginning. The only reason we're not is to force us to re-roll and thereby purchase.

Signature