Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Suggestions

[Copy link] 3/846

Posted on 8/5/17 9:52:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the past I've struggled because I haven't had ghoulem and since he's a only rollable hero he's very hard to get and in advanced gamemodes he is needed in pretty much every gamemode. Ghoulem should be added to players who have played castle clash a long time or who are advanced in the game incase you don't already have him for a certain amount of shards or gems

Gunslinger: gunslinger is already very good with their spawns and dmg reduction but she should get a healing effect since she doesn't have a lot of hp like rockno.

New heroes should be added to prime cards so that persons who don't like to gamble gems can get them through other ways.

A third evolution should become available for 5 dupes or 100k shards since most people already have double evolved heroes to the max and have nothing to do since they already have every hero at max. This evolution should only be available for heroes that are level 200.

Skins look amazing and add 10k hp but I think they should have a dmg boost aswell since their only obtainable from official events and must be paid for.

Add a new feature like squad showdown that rewards fame, but in this gamemode its a 6v6 always and you can choose from any hero in the game a few talents and a few crests that way you have to choose your hero due to the crests and talents

You should make anubis less op. He revives 3 times with about 80% hp and removes about 90% of his dmg taken making it nearly impossible for him to be killed while he attacks 40 targets at once.

Make walls be able to be upgraded with either mana or gold whichever you prefer same with magic since mana can only be used for inscriptions and things that take time to upgrade like gold vaults.

Signature
Castle clash
Posted on 8/5/17 10:21:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can use druid instead of ghoulem.  Honestly I get better results with him. They added augmentation so double evolve can be upgraded.  Unless u already rolled lvl 5 traits and lvl 5 equipment abilities.  If you pulled that off I'd say maybe you bought too many gems.  

Signature
Posted on 8/7/17 11:27:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wanting to give GS a boost, seriously, lol??? She's already Op as hell.

Signature
Posted on 8/7/17 1:38:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the past I've struggled because I haven't had ghoulem and since he's a only rollable hero he's very hard to get and in advanced gamemodes he is needed in pretty much every gamemode. Ghoulem should be added to players who have played castle clash a long time or who are advanced in the game incase you don't already have him for a certain amount of shards or gems.
-We've suggested this sort of idea for a set of exclusive heroes for players having played x amount of time. Unfortunately, they haven't done anything with that.

Gunslinger: gunslinger is already very good with their spawns and dmg reduction but she should get a healing effect since she doesn't have a lot of hp like rockno.
-She's fine as is and if you need more hp, level her and pick a better talent and artifact

New heroes should be added to prime cards so that persons who don't like to gamble gems can get them through other ways.
-This has happened before but it takes a while for such things to be considered.

A third evolution should become available for 5 dupes or 100k shards since most people already have double evolved heroes to the max and have nothing to do since they already have every hero at max. This evolution should only be available for heroes that are level 200.
-That could come in the future, but unless you want to make f2p obsolete, this needs to wait a while.

Skins look amazing and add 10k hp but I think they should have a dmg boost aswell since their only obtainable from official events and must be paid for.
-Not a bad idea, but if anything should be changed, skins should be obtainable in game by completing certain tasks.

Add a new feature like squad showdown that rewards fame, but in this gamemode its a 6v6 always and you can choose from any hero in the game a few talents and a few crests that way you have to choose your hero due to the crests and talents
-Better yet, they could fix Squad Showdown and return it to the way it was with the addition of 1-23:00 time slots. It's near impossible for most players to get very much fame anymore and the addition of buying heroes etc for the mode made it less fun and less people participate since the change, even p2p. They could also simply update arena to offer more rewards and expand the prize range with a larger player base than 3 years ago.

You should make anubis less op. He revives 3 times with about 80% hp and removes about 90% of his dmg taken making it nearly impossible for him to be killed while he attacks 40 targets at once.
-Again, he's fine and it's not hard to kill once you figure it out.

Make walls be able to be upgraded with either mana or gold whichever you prefer same with magic since mana can only be used for inscriptions and things that take time to upgrade like gold vaults.
-They need to make mana more usable, as I run out of gold 24/7 but always have max mana no matter what.

Signature