Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Suggestion] More Artifact slots, please

[Copy link] 6/907

Posted on 8/10/17 4:02:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We have new heroes coming in monthly, and people are evolving more and more of them.   Yet number of slots in artifacts has been same for a while, and now for many long term players number of evolved heroes is quite a bit higher than number of artifact slots.   Associating heroes with artifacts became a chore, since you have to do it every time when you run a mode where those heroes are used.

Can we get more slots, please?   It will be easy change to program and should not require too much effort.   Nor does it really alter the balancing a whole lot, although it does give a bit of power boost.   It would help people avoid a mundane management task.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/10/17 7:07:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree 100%

Signature
Posted on 8/10/17 9:24:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree with the suggestion.
We need like 3 slot for Blitz Scroll and Eye Garuda.

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 8/10/17 9:41:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I disagree on the ground that we never use that many heroes in one time. if your argument is the more slots will save us time changing, you will still change your heroes to desired slots. for example if we get an extra eye of garuda artifact, are you only going to use one slot in gw? you're still going to change the artifacts on your heroes, so it doesn't really solve the issue. at the moment we have more than 15 slots, which is actually more than enough considering the highest numbers of heroes used in one mode is 15 in the lost battlefield. any extra slots will definitely results to even more disparity between players, and before we know it people will be complaining again. if we need solution to changing artifacts for different modes, igg should allow us to save different setups for different modes. that can be applicable to crest sets and pets, which is more effective than just introducing more slots to artifacts.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 8/11/17 2:55:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This game is becoming more and more about micromanagement. So many stats to keep track of on each hero. Pets, crests, augments, artifacts, talents, equipment etc. etc. All this on what is a mobile game. It's time consuming and interferes with what little fun the game still has to offer. If I wanted to have to tweak my heroes every time I did something slightly different, I'd go back to world of warcraft. 

I agree that it's not so much more slots that are needed as a better and simpler way of managing them.

Signature
May your lawn be free of tigers
Posted on 8/11/17 3:53:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah I agree its so frustrating having to constantly change artefact's pets and crests for the many many different game modes we have now. plus artifacts were released when we had a lot less heroes so it makes sense to open up more slots as the game goes on

Signature
Posted on 8/11/17 11:29:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We need an upgrade to artifacts and some new ones.   More artifacts would have been better than the pets in my opinion.

Signature