Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Suggestion] I wish there was a 3 year year hero.

[Copy link] 12/1395

Posted on 8/13/17 12:22:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am suggesting that igg make a hero (preferably a dragon) for logging into the game for 3 years (1095 log ins).  While paying money for heroes is important for the game, having players that have played the game for years and teaches the newer players best methods to progress are also important.  This hero would reward those players and give them something nice to use in the game.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 1:06:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I Agree... Some incentive like that will keep the players motivated to play... :) good thought, I dunno if IGG wanna consider giving out dragons..

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/13/17 1:30:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree. Has been playing for years but no luck of dragons.

Signature
I need Vlad Dracula
Posted on 8/13/17 2:32:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have all the dragons

Signature
lol just lol
Posted on 8/13/17 2:36:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rar you know igg. You would need to spend over $10000 and login for 3 years

Signature
lol just lol
Posted on 8/13/17 4:34:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem with this type of reward is that it is completely inaccessible to newer players.  Assuming one needed 2 more years to get the reward, it would be completely demoralizing, especially if the hero was a powerful dragon.  These players would complain and probably eventually quit.

To make things even worse, the hero will probably be outdated by the time a majority of the non-long term players finally reached it, making it a pointless reward.

I agree that a 3 year reward would be nice.  A perk for us old folks.  However, I think it would be best being more a symbolic reward than something that affects gameplay.  I'd dig a special background, or something along those lines.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 8/13/17 6:07:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, rather than a new hero specifically made for this, how about a selection of existing heroes?

So on your third year login it pops up a box with three of the existing legendary heroes. Preferably somewhat special ones, so the likelihood of you having them is decreased a bit.

And the three used would be the same for everyone, since limiting it only to heroes a person doesn't have could result in them getting exceptionally rare ones, while others could end up getting a far less useful selection.

So just as an example:
On the third year login it pops up a selection box where you can pick one of three heroes: Minotaur Chieftain, Moltanica, or Ghoulem. You choose one, and that's that.

That's not a suggestion for which three heroes, by the way, simply an example of somewhat special heroes that could be used.

My only suggestion for the heroes used would be that it not include shardable heroes. Those are easy enough to get and most likely everyone playing for that long would have them all, anyway, so it wouldn't be much of a reward in that case.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/13/17 10:57:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That sounds pretty good, it would reduce the likelihood of lucky f2p players who've already rolled a single hero ending up being dudded with a hero they luckily rolled a while back...I'm really struggling to get my hands on some of these OP heroes (while I've been lucky to get DD and Lil Nick, it'd be nice to get a SK or GH that seem to be on everyone's accounts atm)

Signature
Posted on 8/14/17 1:22:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In Runescape you get a cosmetic veteran cape after years of service so I think it could be something like that. Like an unique skin for a hero for example.

Signature
Posted on 8/14/17 4:02:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seems like a good idea and rewards long term players loyalty, two things igg doesn't care about so won't ever happen

Signature