Total:#12

Create Thread

[Suggestion] How about a new shard hero

[Copy link] 11/964

Posted on 8/13/17 6:16:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe a hero that would cost 150 k plus

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 6:24:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any suggestions as to what the hero will do? Because for 150k shards it better be really useful.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/13/17 6:30:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was thinking something along the lines of rebuff and tank

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 6:41:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When shard heroes cost more than 20k shard to purchase,
There will be a.thread complaining the cost to evo higher than 'Gem Rolling Heroes'..trust me, there will be.
And about tank and rebuff, think we already have Ghoulem and Michael
And for tank and debuff, we have Anubis, GF, DD, Rockno..

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 8/13/17 6:47:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, they could always separate the purchase cost from the cost to substitute for evo.

So even if it cost 150k to buy, to evo it could be kept at the same 20k as everything else other than the lower price shard heroes. That could make the 150k price tag a lot less irritating.

Because 750k shards to buy and then evo a hero, plus 6k fame, plus all the shards to get the skill up to any useful level is kind of on the ridiculous side, unless said shard hero is literally the best hero in the game.

And it being a shard hero, the likelihood of it being the best hero in the game is... low, to say the least.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/13/17 6:57:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are rules for dupe hero requirement to evo that clearly said :
The shard cost for dupe shardable heroes is same as the shard cost at Heroes Altar.
The shard cost for Gem Rolling Heroes is 20k shard per dupe.
So, if cost 150k, then dupe will be 150k too
Unless you can gamble at rolling with gem.
And of course, that will be another thread complaining about it.

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 8/13/17 7:09:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When someone makes the rules (where is that listed as a rule, anyway?), they can change them if there is a good reason.

So nothing says they can't make the max shard cost for evo at 20k flat (or any other arbitrarily chosen number), so that regardless of shard purchase cost it would be 20k to substitute for a dupe. At least nothing that I've seen, anyway.

I doubt many would complain that they get to spend less shards to evo a hero, after all. I'm sure some would, just for trolling purposes or what have you, but most would be okay with that, I'm sure.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/13/17 7:31:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The idea of a new shard hero sounds good to me. Preferably one that'll be good in dungeons.

Signature
S. J. W
Posted on 8/13/17 7:50:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Trust me..there will be..
Let me give example,
For last 3 years, when you want roll hero, you must spent gem.
Then, we have free 150 gems roll
What people do? There are some say thanks, yeah, some..
But, most complaining to make it reset as same as server time reset.
See, people complaining..eventhough the thing is free.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 9:36:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

New shard hero Cerberus and each head works with its own set of abilities like one has maybe a lifedrain built in the a scatter and then maybe the last head a moltanica like proc. Maybe make it worth 40-80k shards that way it's reasonable to get it and it would rival a P2P hero. Obviously gonna be expensive though it would be pointless if noobs could get it. I like your idea although 150k way too high

Signature