Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Suggestion] When gems are purchased...

[Copy link] 2/646

Posted on 8/13/17 8:28:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) Already have the Funfair background and bought some gems today and got another Funfair Background coupon which is useless since I have already obtained it.

Tried to sell the extra Funfair background to free my warehouse space and discovered that it will sell for only 10,000 gold. This is quite ridiculous since we used real money to buy these stuff and not in-game gold / resources. Surely it is worth alot more than gold or is IGG telling us that it's worth next to nothing and that we should not buy them?

Suggestion:
Allow us to trade such extra backgrounds for Backgrounds Coupons which can be used to exchange for other backgrounds that we do not have. I am assuming that IGG will release more backgrounds.

2) The last dozen or so gems packs included Honor Badges (HB) to the tune of 1,700,000 to 2,000,000 HB and this item has caused me not to purchase gems at times since I just don't need them and can't store more than 5,000,000 HBs.. I have purchased several of these packs and have been rolling for heros using HB but this is such an inefficient use of valuable resources that cost real money. I find it hard to understand what Castle Clash marketeers are thinking when they put HB in gems packs so often when they know other resources are in greater need with the introduction of augmentation. Is this how they believe they can fleece their customers?

Suggestion:
Increase the HB storage to 99 million [ 10 or 99 million requires 1 more coded character so it's no difference] or allow us to trade these HB excesses that comes in gem purchase packs for another resource which the game needs e.g. augmenting stones or oath stones and etc.

It will benefit IGG more if your customers do not feel that they are being fleeced even if your intentions are such since a satisfied / happy customer will be more beneficial to you when they return to purchase more. Remember, we have long-term memories too.

I am hopeful that someone from IGG will do something constructive to keep their customers and resolve the above.

Thank you.

Signature
My favorite game --> Castle Clash......
Posted on 8/13/17 9:25:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

eaglespot, I am moving your post to the "Suggestions" section, however you should know that you catch more flies with honey then vinegar.  Having said that I would think that anyone receiving a suggestion would be more apt to consider, and even value it a bit more if it were not encased in snarky remarks and insults.
~Moved

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/13/17 9:41:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you FirstLady.

Your point is not invalid but I would be surprised if IGG cannot feel the frustrations the customer is experiencing. The value of empathy for a customers' feelings is sometimes underrated.

IGG just needs Marketers who knows and can woo the customers to the objectives and satisfaction of both parties. :)

Signature
My favorite game --> Castle Clash......