Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Hero Suggestion

[Copy link] 4/524

Posted on 8/14/17 8:18:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hero: Corrupted Ice Queen

Ability: Ice Berg ; pretty lame couldn't think of a better one.

Defensive game modes (HBM etc.): Corrupted Ice Queen becomes frozen in dark ice to protect herself from damage and restores HP as well encases the ground in a mist freezing targets in place for 0.5 seconds dealing damage over time and slowing attack speed. 

Offensive Game Modes: Ice queen summons an ice storm which freezes targets for 1 second if under the storm for up to 4 seconds (storm lasts for 6 seconds.) doing a tick of damage every second in an area.  

Ability passive: Hero Comes with a built in level 8 slow

Signature
Posted on 8/15/17 5:34:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For an ability name, how about Deep Freeze? Ice Age? Snowpocalypse? Absolute Zero? Big Chill? Tears of Ice (lame, I know)? Um... that's all I got at the moment.

Also, with a name like Corrupted Ice Queen that just begs for her to look like an evil Elsa. Just saying.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/16/17 12:50:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well when I was thinking of a character i wanted it to be based off of Lissandra from league of legends but then i liked the sound of an offensive ability like ice storm. and Yeah your names for the ability are a lot better.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 1:12:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oooooohhh...  Sexy icy kissing hero!

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 1:29:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll Suggest a Name : Crystal Freeze/ IceVader.
ability: Bellowing Blizzard: Create a Case of ice on itself and her Allies to take X %Less damage and  Creates a mist, making  Enemies slowdown by y%

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]