Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Current 5/5 Talents Increase to 5/8?

[Copy link] 5/705

Posted on 8/15/17 7:40:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd like to see the current 5/5 talents increased to 8, like the rest.

Revitalize is especially one I'd like to see increased with something like 6/7/8 adding faster energy recovery of varying levels, on top of starting with the full energy bar.

Or maybe instead of energy recovery, Revitalize lowers the cooldown on heroes who have one by 10%, 25%, and 50% respectively.

Heaven's Wrath, Corrode, and Condemnation could increase the chances of their ability firing off, since I don't think they need increased power so much as to actually go into effect more.

Enlighten 6/7/8 could increase the percentage of experience gained to 125%, 150%, and 200%. True, I doubt most would use the 7 or 8 on this, but I could see using the six for sure.

Psyshield could give more HP for 6/7/8, and at 8 also reduce the time between shields to 3 or even 2 seconds. Kinda winging it on this one, since I don't really have any experience with it, beyond Squad Showdown.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/15/17 11:11:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Psyshield is not talent, only crest
and with upgrade Revite, it will kill the main purpose of Revite when it have 2nd boosts on it.

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 8/16/17 5:22:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cooldowns are there to balance stuff, you reduce DD Cd by half and you'll have a funny time killing him, for example. Same applies for energy recovery. Besides, most heroes have CD and it wouldnt be useful.

Enlighten is fine as it is, experience is much easier to get than fame amd 100% is more than enough.

I cant seem to decide about Heaven wraths, Condemnation and Corrode so no comment there.

And yeah, psyshield is a crest, not talent.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 6:19:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

maybe if they ever added a cooldown to corrode - otherwise no.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 7:35:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't like the revite idea, because it's already such a potent talent. But I do like the idea on HW, Corrode and Condemnation. Especially condemnation, which I think could use a boost.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 2:51:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, I know Psyshield is a crest and not a talent, but I've been seeing level 8 crests listed as event rewards, so I included that solely for completeness.

As for what the talents (and crests in Psyshield's case) actually do, those are merely possible suggestions. Other suggestions for what they can do are certainly welcome. :)

Another possibility for Revitalize would be at 6/7/8 it provides the equivalent of a second 1/3/5 Revitalize. So after the first proc, it provides a single shot of instant energy.

So a level 8 Revitalize would be like having two Revitalize 5s on something. It would provide a full bar, then a second full bar immediately after the first proc. That way you could get a "second wind", so to speak.

And for Enlighten, another possibility would be that at 6/7/8 it gives a bonus to all heroes with them.

So at 6/7/8 the hero who has it still gets 100% extra experience, but at 6 the other four or five heroes get to split 25% extra experience, at 7 they get to split 50%, and at 8 they get to split 100%.

Just more possibilities.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.