Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Suggestion] aetherock usage

[Copy link] 7/898

Posted on 8/16/17 6:20:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I raised this query about a month back in forums(just after update) about aetherocks usage once we level up all available heroes.

well..i have levelled up all heroes...and capped at 5mil.

realistically with fame being so precious..it would not be wise/viable to evo a hero just to use the aetherocks.

Most of resources in game have duel purposes so it makes sense to give aetherocks another use.

Can IGG increase the cap ? or alternatively substitute "trait rolls with gems" to be "trait rolls with aetherock" once you lock a trait.

alternative suggestions would be welcome.

merits, crystals, even hb (roll heroes with hb) can be managed in order to avoid reaching the cap amount.

but please : DO NOT ALLOW US TO SELL AETHEROCKS FOR HB, MANA OR GOLD !!

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 7:41:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed, it was obvious from the start that aetherock had a very limited usage amd would become useless pretty quick.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 9:08:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

bro, screw you. 90% of people have only one or 2 heros maxed with aethorocks, including me. this thread is useless to everyone except the very top teir players whom can afford to sell hundreds of books for aetherocks

Signature
Greenbay. 12-4, going to Super Bowl 52, Will win 35-28 against Chiefs. 
Posted on 8/18/17 6:17:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@loler4....1stly
a) if you gonna insult someone...atleast make it good..that was weak.
b) "bro, screw you"...no thank you..maybe you'll have better luck with a cousin of yours..
c)there are over 50 million downloads to this game..i didn't know that you chatted with 45million of them..so speak for yourself next time.
d) it is irrelevant if you have not maxed out your heroes as yet, as a duel use for aetherocks would still allow you the choice of utilising them in any way you prefer...you clearly misunderstood my thread..perhaps they will teach you comprehension in grade 4 next year.
e) there is a tendency on forums lately to degrade posts because of internet anonymity..barring this..things would have played out differently..

that aside..hopefully there is another use for them soon.

Signature
Posted on 8/18/17 7:00:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
newsmartech
Posted on 8/18/17 7:16:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
newsmartech
Posted on 8/18/17 7:17:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature