Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Suggestion] hero exchange with others players

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/2711

Posted on 8/16/17 1:45:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

we all have a lot of duplicated hero, we all spent a lot of gems rolling for hero ... and we always get hero we already have ... it should be possible to swap hero with others players ... you can make up pay for that exchage (ex 1 exchange cost something like 1000 gems) ... its not fair to get 20 times the same hero and non of all others hero !!!!!

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 1:49:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggested dozens of times.   Not happening.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/16/17 1:54:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No.......

Signature
"Not Sure"?
Posted on 8/16/17 2:00:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

"NO" is just a stupid answers ... sorry but that's the truth ... you need to be more precise and give reasons why "NO" !!!

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 2:03:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I see these threads come and go..
No one got suceeded..
This one will be in the fallen Too

Signature
Guild: Phoenix_Uprising
IGN: KuyaKimKong
Might: 181k  
Looking for an account?
Ask Me.

Posted on 8/16/17 2:04:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No.

Okay, I'll explain. Because if you can exchange heroes for free, players won't buy. If players don't buy, IGG doesn't make money. No money, no IGG, no game.

So, no.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 2:14:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Excellent idea. Surprised this hasnt been suggested before.  Cant see this being abused, and igg will make a ton of money from it.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 2:14:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

tip: use the search button of the forum, it isnt an image but an actual button.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 3:31:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Limited hero trading  would be nice.  My idea is still 1 trade every 6 months with a $10 fee for both accounts.

Signature
Posted on 8/16/17 3:32:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't tell you how many times this has been suggested, ironically always around update time.  We have also heard exchanging with friends, guild members and use of a trading post.  All of which would be exploited to create overpowered accounts, which would ultimately speed the demise of the game, so if I were you I would not count on it.:angel:

Besides the rolling system is "Random" for lack of a better term, which by definition does not guarantee anything.  So your comment about having multiple copies of the same hero being unfair is invalid to say the least.  You opt to roll in the hopes of obtaining what you are looking for, so you need to be prepared to accept what the fates give you.  Currently you need (6) copies to devo and augment, and who knows what uses IGG will come up with for the surplus dupes in the not to distant future.  I suggest you hold on to them.:ninja:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash