Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Suggestion] hero exchange with others players

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/2712

Posted on 8/18/17 1:19:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

please read carrefully !! I said : "ex 1 exchange cost something like 1000 gems" or may be more ... every one will spend gems and IGG will get money :P

Signature
Posted on 8/18/17 9:58:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

trvch, don't assume people haven't read your post - they have, and no, it still doesn't make sense.

When a new hero comes out, it takes on average around 50K-200K to roll it (and even then, no guarantees). In the accumulation events you need to buy 130K+ to 'win' a hero. So your piddling 1000 gem requirement is, by comparison, zero.

This would completely destroy the game.

Signature
Posted on 8/19/17 3:29:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

To all the people saying that hero trading will break the game: look at the top 10 people in the rankings.  And the people will still have to roll the hero in the first place.  Last thought, look at what they did to arena.  They took a perfectly good game mode and ruined it, without any help or encouragement from us.  Trading heroes won't kill the game.  @Moonboy, that's exactly why we want hero trading.  Most of us need to roll 100k+ gems to get the heroes, while some get multiples in just a few thousand.  If the person "selling" the card got something in return, you'd end up with a market for heroes.  Lots of other games have accomplished this without ruining the game.

Signature
There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Posted on 8/19/17 3:52:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

igg should make shop to trade heroes exchnage for real money, all fits

Signature
bob, bob ross
Posted on 8/19/17 7:46:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Chromeski promised us that hero trading is coming soon. So please be patient.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 8/19/17 9:12:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think it will happen. No 1, it will be exploited and players will surely abuse this system and for their gain, I think IGG will not consider it. But then, We all begged about Fast Forward Feature and Dungeon Sweep, and we did say it was not possible then, but IGG made it in a Feature. So... Who knows.....

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 8/29/17 1:10:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes they will did ... they want the game to continue for years :P if you dont respect users suggestions ... they will loose them ... it's just simple ... what you should understand all players who spend money are old ... they dont have enough time ... they dont wanna wait months to get a hero ... i think IGG should understand that point if they want to continue earning money from this game !!!

Signature
Posted on 8/29/17 1:46:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Id love hero exchange my 2nd account has mectesa ill swop a pally and 1k gems for it.
Maybe i shhould start a load more smarfs to farm heros in cae they do

Signature