Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 13291

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Suggestion] Post Game Statistics

[Copy link] 5/713

Posted on 8/17/17 2:30:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I still feel like a post game statistics chart would be awesome. Here's what I mean.

Even Horizon  /  Lava 3

Damage taken: 101M
Damage given: 150M
Healing given: 50M
Healing Received: 70M
Energy given: 900
Energy received: 1200.

EvenHorizon / Lost BattleField

Damage given: 400K
Damage received: 200K
Healing given: 100K
Healing Received: 0
Energy given: 120
Energy received: 0.

Pre Set Team 1 / Lava 3
Average Damage Given: 100M
Pre Set Team 2 / Lava 3
Average Damage Given: 89M
Team 1 / Lava 3
Average Damage Received: 10M
Team 2: Lava 3
Average Damage Received: 25M

As you can see this is unnecessarily long but I wanted to be absolutely sure people understood. By doing these Post Game Reviews we can analyze which teams are actually doing the best and we can see who should be in our line ups based on what we want. DPS, Tank, Troll, Healer, Balanced.

Signature
Posted on 8/17/17 2:30:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Numbers were random and don't actually have in game meaning. Don't worry about if they look like they make sense.

Signature
Posted on 8/17/17 4:08:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have always wanted something like that, but more detailed.  

One of the game I am playing has display that has damage and healing breakdown.   It is incredibly useful to understand who does what and how much.   The concepts of that game are not directly transferable to CC, but overall approach could be.   You reset scores to zero whenever you feel like it, fight, then look at numbers from reset till current time.   That way you know who is working well and who is not.

As applied to CC, it would look something like this, using your template.   Each line is maximum/average/total.

Skull Knight Damage: 200k/101k/23M
Skull Knight Crit Damage: xxx/xxx/xxx
Dread Drake Damage: 40K/10K/6.7M
Ghoulem Heal: xxx/xxx/xxx
Cupid Energy: xxx/xxx/xxx

And so on... basically, each hero has a measurement of things he does, and those can be captured.   Any change that you do - crests, talents, pets, artifacts, etc... you can see the effect of it.   You don't just guess if HB helped you or not or if Scatter proved to be more beneficial than BW - you measure it.

It is probably a little too elaborate for a mobile game, but it works really well in tuning your team.   Kind of like what you suggested, just a different tweak on it.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/17/17 7:22:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Love it. It would also be helpful on things like the Team HBM and Dungeons to see who's doing the damage out of the group. Like you said, you can guess, but it'd be helpful to see it in hard stats.

Signature
Posted on 8/18/17 3:03:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im assuming you are basing this off something like recount in WoW.
Those kinds of stats are useful for getting max dps etc but also promote groups that are real snobs and want x output to get into. Also the amount of processing and recording would slow most devices to a crawl.

Signature
Posted on 8/18/17 5:38:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good idea,  dunno how much of the server this would take up unnecessarily but I think you've on to something!  If they don't or won't implement this,  do you think it can be implemented into some kind of third party app?  Like mobi except recording data?

Signature
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.htc.sense.browser/files/TMP